1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Zeus Achillis - BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Pablo Jr Young, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Pablo Jr Young

Pablo Jr Young New Member

Basic Requirements

*Must be the age of 18
    *Must be able to speak/write fluent English
    *Must have outstanding Roleplay
    *Must have a month within Green Leaf RP
    *Must have a clean record (RP)
    *Must have a working microphone
    *Must have no FiveM issues (Games laggy, cant talk in game, etc)

Note:
    Applications that do not meet the word requirement will be denied automatically
    Your Application could be in a holding pattern until we are done with academy/FTO for a period of time.
    Current Application Status: OPEN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Name: Daciano

Steam Name: OGYummyEU

Date of Birth: 08/12/1997

Email Address: [email protected]

Do you have a microphone?
    Ofcorse i do

What Time Zone Are You In?
    UTC +2 CEST Central European Summer Time Brussels

Tell us about yourself (200 words) Hello im Daciano Im from belgium i am a 21 year old guy atm i work as a Mail delivery but im working hard to get in the US army i have a girlfriend in the US and im moving in 2 year to my girl and im gonna start in a factory first and work my way to get in the US army im a real gamer atm im a professional Call of Duty player im in a Prof Team atm and i have 4 times practice in the week in about 5 to 6 weeks i have a lan tournament to play for World Champs if been gaming since Modern warfare 2 started first gaming on a xbox 360 and played allot of Call of duty if been playing Fivem for over a year now if been rping as a cop for 8 months i learned my cop stuff on ADRP then i went to UtopiaRP and i play on Nopixel Familyrp and Rivalryrp so i got some Rp experience i also stream i have been streaming since Call of Duty Black ops 2 atm i have 1350 Followers i love streaming because i can interact with new people so this is a little bit about my life if you wanna know more about me just DM me im always free to help

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 Words)
    My name is Alistair Wilson, son of Eric Hobbs and Dolores Wilson my parents are both in the police force in another city. I want to serve my country and protect the citizens in Los Santos. I want to become a police officer to not only show my parents I can be a good man but also show the people in the city that I'm a young man that can be a officer and serve for Los Santos. I was growing up in a hood where allot of criminals lived my Uncle and Brother where both in this town and made my life hard, but, then one day I met my mom Dolores and she changed my life. She told me to show the people in the city that it is not because you come from a criminal family that you can't become a cop; so that is why I want to apply to become a cop and serve and protect my country. I want to join the Blaine County Sheriffs because I want to be able to give something to my community and to be able to serve along side fellow officers. I want to uphold the law and try to help people get onto the right path they need. I want to protect the people of Los Santos to the very best of my ability. I want to work towards making Los Santos safe for everyone that lives in the city and to make new citizens feel safe when they move here. Another reason to join is that I've always liked the cars the officers of the state drive. I've also liked the uniforms they wear on a daily basis and I enjoy using guns. I'm good with a gun and want to use the gun for good instead of bad like I was taught, I want to show my community that you can be a good person and do good things no matter where you come from. That is why I want to join the Blaine County Sheriffs Office.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement?
    Yes i have 8 months Experience of rping as a Law enforcement

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming?
    About 4 to 5 weeks

Have you read the Law Enforcement Standards?
    yes

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 Words)
    The Blaine County Sheriffs Office patrols the city and countryside of Los Santos. Keeping the working citizens safe from the criminals that live amongst them. They catch people selling illegal drugs to citizens and catch car theifs and bank robbers. They serve justice on a daily basis for the better of the state.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in your department? (50 words)
    Skills that I can bring to the police force are my gun skills. I was raised around guns and crimes sadly, but I've learned to do better. I can bring my knowledge of the streets with me to the police force and use it against the criminals. I can also bring my determination to learn new things no matter the difficulty.

By submitting this application, you are releasing all above information to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. You understand that submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the department. You also understand that by submitting this application that your name will be ran through the in-game criminal database to verify your background information. Your employment with the Blaine County Sheriffs Office can be terminated by the department or yourself at any time with or without reason or notification. Please be sure to review your above questions before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by you, the applicant.

If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting.

I Alistair Wilson Submit to all the terms Above

2. Cojo

Cojo Well-Known Member Supporter

Good afternoon Mr. Wilson,

Thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Cadet program. We, the Training and Recruitment Division, are currently reviewing your application. You should expect a formal response regarding the status of your application within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Thank you,
    Captain Bruce Harrington

3. Cojo

Mr. Wilson,

We have reviewed your application and would like to invite you to conduct a formal interview. This interview will be held on the government TeamSpeak Server. Click here in order to be redirected to the Waiting for Interview room. Whenever you arrive, we ask that you order by entrance ex: [001] J.Doe. This will ensure to keep your priority during your waiting time. The interviews will be held on June the 22nd, at 8:00 PM EST.

If you're unable to make it during this time please respond to your application with your availability.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reply to your application.

Thank you,
    Captain Bruce Harrington

4. Cojo

Mr. Achillis,

You have missed the first interview round.

We are hosting another interview round. This interview will be held on the government TeamSpeak Server. Click here in order to be redirected to the Waiting for Interview room. Whenever you arrive, we ask that you order by entrance ex: [001] J.Doe. This will ensure to keep your priority during your waiting time. The interviews will be held on June the 25th, at 8:00 PM EST.

If you're unable to make it during this time please respond to your application with your availability.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reply to your application.

Thank you,
    Captain Bruce Harrington

5. Cojo

Mr. Achillis,

You have missed the second interview opportunity.

We are hosting another interview opportunity. This interview will be held on the government TeamSpeak Server. Click here in order to be redirected to the Waiting for Interview room. Whenever you arrive, we ask that you order by entrance ex: [001] J.Doe. This will ensure to keep your priority during your waiting time. The interviews will be held on July the 2nd, at 8:00 PM EST.

Thank you,
    Captain Bruce Harrington

6. Cojo

Mr. Achillis,

Unfortunately, we have declined your application to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office for the following reasons:
    • Failed to show for three interview rounds.
    You may re-apply in 30 calendar days from today (August 1, 2019).

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Regards,
    Captain Bruce Harrington