1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Vote to legalize open carry

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Joshua Miles, Aug 29, 2018.

?

Should Open Carry be Legalized?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  3. Anywhere outside of the city

25.0%
  1. Matthew

Matthew Head of Judiciary Department of Justice

Or work for an approved agency.

2. Joshua Miles

Joshua Miles New Member

That's what this vote is. For legal open carry for any part of the map. Just excluding gov. buildings and the 51% businesses. Or at least legalizing in Paleto Bay if the vote swings that way. But I have almost a servers amount of people who have voted. So I didn't know if this was just going to get overlooked or not.

3. The Marshal

The Marshal The Shadow Ranger Supporter

Well to be fair this poll is somewhat tainted since the third option wasn’t added until after almost 20 people had voted

4. Dustin

Dustin HELLOOOO?

Why would you want to open carry anyways, just puts a target all over you. Conceal carry is perfect enough.

5. B.Lyles

B.Lyles Active Member

i mean if a criminal (95% of the server) wants to open carry a pistol and give me some bread crumbs for officer safety, as opposed to concealing a weapon and having more opportunity to have an advantage, i'm okay with it... legalize the fuck out of it.

Nolan and Joshua Miles like this.
  6. SmokinMonk

SmokinMonk Well-Known Member Supporter S.A.F.R. Department of Justice

We have a big enough gun problem as is. The last three days of me logging in has been marked by me going on duty and someone getting killed. I'm on for two to three hours before peak time and im spending that time bagging bodies.

I think we badly need conceal carry prohibited and open carry restricted. If we're going open carry and thats only if - it should only be for one pistol per person. To be blunt and very honest the last thing I think we need is to encourage more guns out there. On your private property, or locked in your car whatever. Things are just getting crazier and more violent than ever; and so many people simply don't wanna face the music for the consequences of killing someone.

Its at the point where I'm beginning to refuse character kills on the fly. Or because people are killing characters off far too often.

Nolan likes this.
  7. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH New Member

I see no issue with the system as it is currently. Keep concealed carry the way it is, and there are plenty of places on the map to open carry.

8. Nolan

Nolan Active Member

I have always been pro-open carry, and anti concealed carry. Myself, as an LEO, and a civilian alike would rather know who is carrying a weapon legally. I support prohibition of CC and restriction of open carry.

Payne likes this.
  9. badar96

badar96 New Member

There's more to RP than shooting people and robbing banks. How about we instead keep the law and instead completely ban automatic weapons (only pistols are legal for civs), exception being LEO.

Makes the environment more suited for better RP, keeps the trigger happy people in check, while people still have the means to protect themselves in a less lethal manner. Just my opinion, don't hate me.

10. The Marshal

The Marshal The Shadow Ranger Supporter

This thread died 6-7 months ago. Please let it rest in peace. :D

11. badar96

badar96 New Member

Lmao didnt realize :)