1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Rejected Vehicle impounded every time I get out of it.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Anxiouz, Nov 8, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anxiouz

Anxiouz New Member Criminal

Characters Name: Louis Rodriguez

Your Steam Name: Anxiouz

Day and Time you encountered the bug: November 8th, between 22:00 - 22:20

List Property that was lost including its value (Due to game bug): I have 2 vehicles impounded and already got them out of the impound 2 times. So I'm $15-20 000 behind just

What you did before the bug happened: 1st time I was leaning on my vehicle. 2nd time I was in my vehicle trunk when it jus disappeared.

Videos/Screenshot Evidence of Property:

Note: Please fill out all sections to the best of your ability, failure to do so or failure to provide sufficient evidence to support your claim could lead to a denial. Thanks!

Comp Tips: The more information you give the better, totalling your losses and including that in the post gets you your comp faster, if your comp doesn't stick or money is not applied despite your post being marked "Accepted" you can either create a new post or PM me.

2. danstaa

danstaa Developer Staff Member Developer

It was said earlier, I forget where exactly, that we are not accepting comp requests for impound things for the time being. Also, you don't have any evidence to support the claims they just disappeared on you, which means it most likely wouldn't be accepted anyways as we require proof.

Sorry for your loss.

3. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Developer Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Declined
    As Danstaa said evidence is required, I understand the frustration of losing the 5k+ to impound but the evidence system is how we keep everyone honest.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.