Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Turk Swanson - BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Timur, May 23, 2020.

1. Timur

Timur New Member

Applicant's Full Name: John Turk

Steam Name: TurkTJ

Discord Email: Turk#4203 ([email protected])

Date of Birth: 02/11/1997

Do you have a microphone? Yes

What time zone are you in? PST

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming? 5 Days

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure?
    Yes

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum)
    I am a Criminal Justice major at Washington State University with a minor in law planning to graduate next fall and join the Seattle Police Department or go to grad school and focus strictly on law, as of right now I am a personal trainer for kids under the age of 13 with that experience I can call myself a friendly guy and very much a people person. I love to game in my free time and as of right now I have a lot of that. In my free time, I love to go off-road with friends and hang out with my friends from school. In my fraternity,I am the health and safety officer and can deal with people in any circumstance and in any condition, dealing with drink and crazy people is my job at the house and I have learned to deal with people in a calm manner.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum)

Someone in the same fraternity as I am in a police officer on Greenleaf and I have only heard good things about it and fun things, getting pulled over the first time in the city I was treated with respect nothing but that. Seeing high-speed chases all over the city seems to be a real adrenalin pumping event, also reading your Organization review I can see that Greenleaf takes policing very seriously especially reading your mission and your values are something I can get behind and something I can respect.

Do you have any experience in law enforcement?
    A little IRL not in-game

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)
    BCSO keeps peace with dignity to the surrounding community treating them respect and keeping with safe from harm's way all while being completely honest to themselves and to others they encounter.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)
    I have been studying law for about 6 years and studying criminal justice for about 4 I can use my knowledge to enforce the law the way the law is supposed to be enforced and can back up anything I say to anyone with laws that are real, all while being just and fair and using my discretion to the best of my ability.

► By submitting this application, I hereby authorize the release of all the above-mentioned information to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. I understand by submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the Sheriff’s Office. I understand that by submitting this application my full name will be validated through the In-Game criminal database system to verify the background information. I hereby certify that there are no willful misrepresentations in or falsification of any of the information provided in this application. I am aware that should an investigation disclose such misrepresentations or falsifications, my application will be rejected, and I will be disqualified from applying in the future for any position with the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office. Please be sure to review the responses before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by the applicant. I Understand
    ► If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting it.

APPLICANT FULL NAME: John Turk

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020 at 8:52 PM
  2. Nathire

Nathire Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter Sheriff BCSO

Thanks for taking the time to complete your application and your interest in the BCSO. We'd like to set up an interview with you. Command staff will be available tonight and tomorrow for an interview, if you are also available. If so, please come on our Teamspeak channel and wait in the BCSO 'waiting for interview' channel and poke myself or another command staff member to begin your interview. If you're unavailable, please reach out either on this post or via discord (I can be reached at Nathire#9425) and we can set up something for another time.

Sheriff Wayne Fregia, BCSO

3. L33T_Skillzzz

L33T_Skillzzz Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter BCSO BCSO Captain Criminal