Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Tow License For Benny's Original Motor Works

Discussion in 'Processed Requests' started by Samantha Redfield, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Samantha Redfield

Samantha Redfield New Member Criminal

Business Amendment Request

⨞ Business Name: Benny's Original Motor Works

⨞ Business Address: Location is located between Alta Street and Innocent Boulevard.

⨞ Contact Number: #612-7548

⨞ Owners Name: Samantha Redfield

⨞ Amendment request type(s): I am requesting a Tow License.

⨞ Reason for request: I am requesting a tow license for Benny's Original Motor Works because i feel like it would be something that would take our business a step further in the city. I want to be able to provide to people who are broken down, with option to get their vehicles towed to our shop for repairs, especially when someone from WAPO is not on duty. I think having this license will help the city in general, the shop and keep interactions with people so much better knowing that they can rely on their local mechanic shop if needed. This will also give our employee's the opportunity to further their career within the business as well as provide civilians an alternative when the normal government tow is unable to assist them. This license would only be in use, when the shop is open, this would not be a full thing tow job, we will leave that up to WAPO, this is simply just an extra feature we want to provide for the shop for those who want to visit us for repairs.

2. Smoke

Smoke New Member

hello, i am Nico Suave, i am the owner of the properties and buildings, i would like to continue the businesses under Mrs. Redfields Request, feel free to reach out for anymore information you need from me

3. Friendlyjenlee

Friendlyjenlee Senior-Admin Staff Member Senior-Admin Supporter Criminal

Declined
    We currently have a department that works on tows. You are better fit to partner with them to get any tows done. ​