Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Denied TITLE: Ban Appeal - (BBC) RyanBoi.

Discussion in 'Processed' started by SHAKEandBAKE, Nov 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHAKEandBAKE

SHAKEandBAKE New Member

Account name: (BBC) RyanBoi
    Steam ID (Numbers not name):76561198129790768
    Character name: Not sure, the ban occurred a while ago.
    Reason for punishment: I was shooting as soon as the server started
    Administrator: Not sure, the incident happened more than 4 months ago
    Appeal Explanation:
    Over the long time I have been away from GTA RP. I have matured a lot. I have been able to control my impulsive actions, like the one I took the day I was banned. I have missed benefiting the GLG community, I remember having so much fun with friends and hanging out in the server. I really miss the server and I would love to come back and maybe apply to be a police officer or a mechanic. I am very eager to be accepted back into this loving and fun community of GTA RP, I have learned my lesson and I will be a better roleplayer going forward. I ask your humble forgiveness for my actions and I would love to be welcomed back into this community.

FAILURE TO PROVIDE AN ANSWER FOR ALL OF THESE WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL. IF YOU AREN'T SURE THE REASON OR WHO BANNED YOU PUT (Not Sure).

2. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Supporter San Andreas State Police Sergeant Criminal Licensed Lawyer

Declined
    We decided long ago that the RP you offer is not the RP we are interested in.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.