1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Suggestion to /ROB

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Irishwheels, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Irishwheels

Irishwheels New Member

have /rob let you rob peoples money they have on there player just like you would do IRL if you robbed someone. I dont understand how I can get guns, dirty money, and items but not hard urned green cash. Doesnt make since to me.

2. Irishwheels

Irishwheels New Member

Opps new here. Did not realize there is 2 Suggestion areas. If this could be moved to dev suggestion that would be great.
    ty

3. The Marshal

The Marshal The Shadow Ranger Supporter

It's a framework limitation. Cash on hand is not able to be programmed to be forcibly taken without wiring it to the database somehow in a way that would allow exploitation, I believe, as it was explained to me. Unfortunately, it's a thing we have to cope with in this moment. But I do agree with you that I'd love to have that ability.

4. CrazTheKing

CrazTheKing Stone Industries BANNED

Most players in this community would allow you to rob them of their cash if you rp it out.. Search their body using /me look for a wallet and see if theres any cash in it.

5. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Developer Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Yup, If you got the jump and you roleplay it I'll give you every dollar I've got on me.

That being said, its worth mentioning you cannot force someone to withdraw all their money out of the bank to be stolen.

6. Irishwheels

Irishwheels New Member

@Payne I 100% agree that is way to far. However, I unfortunatly dont beleive that most people would give me every dine they have on there person. Im sorry but I dont... and there is no way to medigate from that "cheating" It just wont happen. How do people feel about /ROB taking the green cash people have on them at the time of robbery? This will force players to use banks in fear they will be robbed. Just like IRL xD

7. Irishwheels

Irishwheels New Member

@The Marshal, Oh I applogize sir, I did not see your comment tell after I submitted my last one. "That unfortunate that devs are unable to get that".

Thats too bad. Would be amazing to have a script / code like that.

The Marshal likes this.