Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Store Robbery Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Toothbird, May 17, 2020.

1. Toothbird

Toothbird New Member

Since most, if not all, stores have one way in and one way out i find it odd that police can slam their car into the door to block me in. When I rob a store half the time it ends with me hearing no sirens, but I will hear the sound of the stores glass shatter when a police cruiser slams into the door. After that moment its all fine when I am caught, the officers are all very good making me believe its real life. Since I can't leave through a backdoor i believe I should have a chance to at least get outside before officers try to detain me.

2. L33T_Skillzzz

L33T_Skillzzz Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter BCSO BCSO Captain Criminal

How many times have you robbed a store and had a police cruiser crash in the front? Because if a cruiser is blocking the door then officers cannot get in and also prevents you from surrendering yourself, when applicable

3. SirCowball

SirCowball New Member Supporter Criminal

I witnessed something like this the other day. I was sitting a car near the gas pumps "waiting for my step son who ran int the store to get somethings". I happen to look down at my irl phone and I looked up because I heard the glass break and a SUV was blocking the door. I totally get not using lights or sirens so you don't scare off the person robbing the place but what I don't get is slamming the car to block the doors before you know how many people are in there or if there's any hostages.

4. Toothbird

Toothbird New Member

I played awhile ago and it happened both times I remember being caught. I just got back into gta Rp and got caught the same way a couple nights ago. My only two options when blocked in are to: listen to the offices and go into my head with my hands up to walk backwards when the car is moved, or open fire and be stuck with the car blocking the door.