1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Court Case - Trial In-Progress State of San Andreas Vs. Sal Salerno

Discussion in 'Court Proceedings' started by W.Danger, Jan 6, 2020.

1. W.Danger

W.Danger Member Supporter BCSO Deputy

Arraigned By: TBD
    Prosecutor: TBD
    =========================
    Case number:
    Charges: (Code & written) 4x C3 Aggravated assault on government official

Defendant: Sal Salerno

Defense Attorney:

=========================
    Arresting (Charging Agency) Officer:

Officer(s) Involved:W.Danger, Trooper Wolfe Lt. Wills

Witnesses:

Evidence:

Incident Summary: please see attached warrant. Sal pled not guilty to the 4x C3 charges are provided in warrant
    https://greenleafrp.com/forum/threads/arrest-warrant-sal-salerno-pending-edited-by-a-director.7892/

2. JorJorFootball

JorJorFootball Resident Anime GIrl Staff Member Senior-Admin State Police Department of Justice Judge Criminal

I find there to be sufficient and probable cause in allowing this case to proceed.
    Trial begins on the 8th day of January at 1200 hours
    Trial ends on 15 day of January at 1200 hours
    The Trial will last 7 days

Signed,
    Judge Aaron Atkins

3. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Developer Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Your Honor,

I will be representing Mr. Salerno, I will need a little bit of time but will have my response ready before the 15th.

Thank You
    Rudy Wilson

4. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Developer Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Your Honor,

First off I apologize for the delay, however, we are now prepared to make our defending statement. In the footage presented by Officers, I can see the individual BCSO identified as Sal Salerno, I can also see a weapon in the hands of said individual mentioned in the initial warrant. However, what I do not see is any kind of assault on a government official. It appears that the individual in the bodycam footage was in fact involved, but it does not appear that he shot nor aimed his weapon towards Police Officers at any point in the submitted evidence, it can be seen in the footage that he shot at a car, but the car was not occupied by anyone.

I can see how Officers reviewing the footage could have mistaken my client for one of the many who were directly involved with the downing of multiple officers but the evidence does not support HIS charges. Furthermore, my client, whom at the time was not a felon, was charged and jailed for 4x C3 and 1x F40 which exceeds the 4 charge maximum for non-felons, It appears this charge has been excluded from the initial court filing but the fact remains, my client was charged with more crimes than the State mandated maximum. For these reasons The Defense is requesting for all charges to be dropped, compensated, and for my client's felony status to be cleared.

Thank You,
    Rudy Wilson