1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Court Case - Verdict Found State Of San Andreas Vs. Ricky Adams

Discussion in 'Court Proceedings - Archive' started by G00L, Jan 9, 2020.

1. G00L

G00L New Member Criminal

MISDEMEANOR CHALLENGE FORM

Defendant: Ricky Adams
    Defense attorney: N/A

Case number: unknown
    Charges (Code&Written): Distribution of Narcotics Schedule 1

Arresting Agency, Officer: Danielle Peterson
    Officer(s) involved: unknown
    Witnesses: none

Reason
    mark an X in any box that applies
    [X] Charges are inappropriate or invalid
    [ ] Serious deficiencies or failings
    [X] Violation of rights

Evidence: I request the footage to be provided to the court.

Details: On 1/8/20, I, Ricky Adams, was at the pier at Vespucci when 3 officers confronted me asking if I was selling drugs because they got a call. I told them no and let them search me but before I did Danielle was telling the other officers and was claiming she saw me handing off drugs to nearby locals. They then found nothing on me and let me go.
    Later that day they got another call that a drug deal went wrong in my area and she instantly came to me and started making story's up saying she 100% saw me dealing drugs. Again, I let her search me and she found 5 Marijuana bags I had on me for personal use. She then began to arrest me and was telling me she saw me handing drugs off, and charged me without letting me plead non-guilty. I didn't sell anything and would like to see footage from her perspective. I also have footage of the arrest if needed.

2. Asu40

Asu40 Active Member Chief Justice Department of Justice

At this time I will accept this case. This review will last 3 Day's, starting from 01/10/2019 at 1200CST and ending on 01/13/2019 at 1200CST

As well I am requesting Officer D. Peterson and or Officer C. Jenkins to provide their body cam footage 5 min's before and 5 mins after this situation.

Supreme Court,
    Chief Justice David Johnson

G00L likes this.
  3. Asu40

At this time this case is "Under Review" and a judgement will be made with 24hours.

Supreme Court,

G00L likes this.
  4. Asu40

At this time I find yourself "Guilty" not only did the officer's give yourself a warning before you continued to sell at the exact same location.

Supreme Court,