Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Court Case - Verdict Found State of San Andreas Vs. Phil Mecrack

Discussion in 'Court Proceedings - Archive' started by Asu40, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Asu40

Asu40 Active Member Department of Justice Chief Justice

Arraigned By: N/A
    Prosecutor: N/A
    =========================
    Case number: 745
    Charges:
    1x C3 (Aggravated Assault on a Government Official) - Not Guilty
    1x F4 (Aggravated Robbery) - Not Guilty
    2x M1^3F (Assault)

Defendant: Phil Mecrack

Defense Attorney: N/A

=========================
    Arresting (Charging Agency) Officer: L. Quinn

Officer(s) Involved: N/A

Witnesses: N/A

Evidence: 1x Sns Pistol, $2833

Incident Summary:

ON 03/15/2020, PHIL MECRACK PLED GUILTY TO TWO COUNTS OF ENHANCED ASSAULT AND NOT GUILTY TO ONE COUNT OF AGGRAVATED ASSAULT ON A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL AND ONE COUNT OF AGGRAVATED ROBBERY.
    On 03/15/2020, BCSO units received a silent alarm for the 24/7 down on Strawberry Ave. I called out that I was going down to the robbery. I spotted a Sultan still running outside the store upon arrival. After arrival, I took primary on the scene. I called out at least three times in the store with no response. After I called out on the radio that there was no response, I saw a male with red hair, jacket and black pants pop out of the back with a gun in hand. I called it out on the radio. He then aimed the weapon towards me but did not fire. I then was fired upon and returned fire. I called signal-13 in the midst of the firefight. Two other units were able to come down and assist. The firefight ended up going out of the store and I was able to knock him down. He got back up and started to shoot again. That is when 126 was able to down him completely. I went to cuff him and cleared the store with 154 while 126 was outside holding the outside. After the store was cleared, I called immediately for medical to roll if possible. We tended to him on scene with medical with what materials we had. After we tended to him, he left the city and would NOT come back for approximately 45 minutes.
    At approx. 16:15, EMS received a 911 medical call down on Strawberry. I called in that I would be going down to assist. Upon arrival, an individual stated as they were loading him into the car that they found him down there. The original 911 was stating that he had hit his head. I got him out of the car and started tending to his GSWs again. Medical was enroute and was able to take him. Before he was taken to the hospital, he was searched and 1x SNS Pistol and $2833 was taken off his person for evidence. He ended up falling out of the ambulance. I called for a medical and transport unit to pillbox. I looked for his ID which was in the jacket left on scene. I went to get it as medical went back to pillbox. 201 and C-2 were able to assist at Pillbox. I got his jacket and placed it in an evidence baggie. I went back to Pillbox to help secure the suspect. He was then Miranderized by C-2 after treatment. During this time, the suspect spat on 201 and C-2 on two separate occasions. He also admitted to fiddling with the safe and that he was on scene. He was taken down to MRPD when he was fit enough for transport. When down in the cells, he was ID’ via his ID in his jacket as a Phill Mecrack. Mr. Mecrack would not stop hitting his head on the wall and bars. We took him to the medical bay so PD’s medical could treat him. He was told his four charges of Aggravated Assault on a Government Official, Aggravated Robbery, and two counts of Enhanced Assault. He beat around the bush with giving me a plea and he finally pled guilty to the two counts of Enhanced Assault and pled not guilty to Aggravated Assault of a Government Official and Aggravated Robbery. He was also advised of the time and fine as well as his felony status. He was fined $17000 and sent for a total of 150 months. He was also registered as a felon.

Attached Files:

• 745.pdf
      File size:
      33.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Asu40

At this time I find there to be sufficient and probable cause in allowing this case to proceed.
    Trial begins on the 19th day of March at 1200 hours
    Trial ends on 25th day of March at 1200 hours
    The Trial will last 7 days

Supreme Court,
    Chief Justice David Johnson

3. Asu40

4. Asu40

At this time I find Mr. Mecrack "Guilty" on all charges

Supreme Court,
    Chief Justice David Johnson