Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Court Case - Verdict Found State of San Andreas vs. Masheem Johnson

Discussion in 'Court Proceedings - Archive' started by Cinnaduma, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Cinnaduma

Cinnaduma Member Supporter Department of Justice Criminal

Arraigned By: TBD
    Prosecutor: DA Williams
    =========================
    Case number: 618
    Charges:
    C3 (Aggravated Assault on a Government Official)
    F5 (Grand Larceny)

Defendant: Masheem Johnson
    Defense Attorney: TBD

=========================
    Arresting (Charging Agency) Officer: Dep. Young (BCSO)

Officer(s) Involved: N/A
    Witnesses: N/A

Incident Summary:
    On 03/06/2020 Probationary Deputy Young was patrolling Sandy Shores when the Deputy got
    dispatched to a Robbery call on Senora Freeway at the 24/7. When the Deputy arrived on scene
    there was a rusty vehicle at the front door. Deputy waited for more units to arrive before making
    contact with the possible suspect/s. Sheriff Davis and Cpl. Quinn arrived on scene and Deputy
    Young began to communicate with the suspect later ID'd as Masheem Johnson. Mr. Johnson
    then continue to communicate. The suspect kept going, "Yes, No I don't have a hostage," when
    Deputy Young was asking if he had a Hostage or not. The suspect kept asking what a hostage
    was and Deputy Young was getting no where with the suspect. Sheriff Davis took over the
    negotiations and the suspect kept doing the same to the Sheriff. Sheriff Davis then made the
    decision to breach the 24/7 with Deputy Young and Cpl. Quinn. When the Sheriff got to the
    back room, Mr. Johnson then raised a weapon at the Sheriff and began to shoot with the gun.
    After the Sheriff was shot down, Deputy Young entered the back room and took down the
    suspect. As Deputy Young had his gun pointed at the other suspect, later ID'd as Kyler Aul,
    began to pull a weapon and Deputy Young took Mr. Aul down as well. They both were secured
    and searched. Masheem Johnson had, MK2 CARBINE, Tazer, Nightstick, Combat Pistol,
    Switchblade, Flashlight, as well 5000 dollars. Both were treated on scene and taken to Pill Box
    Hospital for further care. Deputy Young and Cpl. Quinn took the two suspects down to MRPD
    for processing. Deputy Young searched the suspect again in the MRPD Cell and was able to
    find the suspects ID in the back right pocket of the suspects jeans which read, Masheem
    Johnson, Born: 1995/05/05. Deputy Young then read the suspects name and asked, "You are
    Masheem Johnson?" the suspect confirmed with a "Yes." Deputy Young as well took the
    Weapons License off Mr. Johnson. Mr. Masheem Johnson was charged for (C3) Aggravated
    Assault on a Government Official and (F1) Grand Larceny (In possession of MK2 Carbine). Mr.
    Johnson pleaded, Not Guilty to both charges. Mr. Johnson was fined 15,000 dollars and 150
    Months.

Attached Files:

2. Asu40

Asu40 Active Member Department of Justice Chief Justice

At this time I find there to be sufficient and probable cause in allowing this case to proceed.
    Trial begins on the13th day of March at 1200 hours
    Trial ends on 19th day of March at 1200 hours
    The Trial will last 7 days

Supreme Court,
    Chief Justice David Johnson

3. Cinnaduma

@Asu40

At this time as the prosecutor on record for this matter I ask for a warrant to be issued for Failure to Appear for the defendant.

I also ask for a verdict to be rendered on this matter

Daniel Williams

4. Asu40

5. Cinnaduma

@Asu40

Your Honor,

I ask that a verdict be rendered as we have not heard from the defendant nor has any contact been attempted in regards to this matter.

Signed,
    Daniel Williams

6. Asu40

At this time I find Mr. Johnson "Guilty" on all charges

Supreme Court,
    Chief Justice David Johnson