Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Court Case - Verdict Found State of San Andreas vs Kyler Aul

Discussion in 'Court Proceedings - Archive' started by Cinnaduma, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Cinnaduma

Cinnaduma Member Supporter Department of Justice Criminal

Arraigned By: TBD
    Prosecutor: DA Williams
    =========================
    Case number: 617
    Charges:
    C3 (Aggravated Assault on a Government Official)
    F4 (Aggravated Robbery)

Defendant: Kyler Aul
    Defense Attorney: TBD

=========================
    Arresting (Charging Agency) Officer: Cpl. Quinn (BCSO)

Officer(s) Involved: N/A
    Witnesses: N/A

Incident Summary:
    On 03/06/2020 at approx 16:40 EST, BCSO units were dispatched to a robbery in progress at
    the 24/7 on Senora Fwy near Sandy Shores. Upon arrival, there was a grey emperor parked
    outside the store. I was able to use my scope to take a look at the plate and ran the plate of
    493XCD98 which came back to one Kyler Aul. 153 was the primary unit on the scene and took
    over comms. Negotiations were unclear as to if there was a hostage or not as the negotiator
    inside said there was then there was not a hostage. He did not make it clear. 100 arrived on the
    scene and took over negotiations. Negotiations were considered failed after approx 10 minutes
    of trying to end the situation peacefully. 100 called for a breach and we breached. We were met
    with shots fired from the negotiator as well as the "hostage" BCSO units were able to
    successfully takedown both individuals inside. Two units were downed by the individuals inside
    and a stray dog that came inside the store. More units arrived on the scene after the downed
    unit's panic buttons were pressed. Those units made a perimeter around the store while units
    started medical on all downed individuals. Mr. Kyler Aul was originally inside the store but was
    able to scurry while injured through a hole in the ceiling. By the time all downed individuals
    were treated inside, a unit was able to locate Mr. Aul on the roof and start treating him. We then
    transported all the wounded including my downed K-9 down to Pillbox Medical. All individuals
    were admitted for treatment. He was searched at Pillbox and 1x .50 Pistol and $1257 were
    taken off of him. He was also GSR tested at Pillbox and the test came back positive. Mr. Aul
    made claims that he never shot. I stated to him that I have positive GSR and proof that he fired
    his weapon. After treatment, we then transported the two suspects down to MRPD. While on
    Elgin going south, we were almost intentionally rammed by a two-door silver trunk. Make was
    thought to be a Bison. During this time, I had a few headaches as we got to MRPD. The truck
    then followed us and I called for assistance. We were able to get to MRPD safely and the
    suspects put in cells. Both individuals were originally complaining that they were in pain and
    they got whiplash from the minor headache accident. Those complaints subsided after they
    were placed in the cells. 153 and I processed the two and spoke about the charges. The
    appropriate charges for Mr. Aul were C3 Aggravated Assault on a Government Official and F4
    Aggravated Robbery. Mr. Aul wanted to get a lawyer and I told him IF one was available they
    would be down here. A person showed up by the name of Richard White. He is NOT an active
    lawyer on the DOJ roster, did not have a bar certification and was recently arrested. He was
    turned away for representation. No other lawyer/defender showed up. When I was going
    through the charges with Mr. Aul, he was pouring out a large can of some sort which was never
    on his person. I then had to restrain him again and search his person. Upon another search, he
    did not have a can and I searched his cell coming up with no can. He was unrestrained after
    locking the cell and I continued processing him. He then pled not guilty to both C3 Aggravated
    Assault on a Government Official and F4 Aggravated Robbery. He was told about how he was
    going to lose his weapons license and become a registered felon. He was then removed of his
    weapons license and registered as a felon. Due to his not guilty plea, he was sent for 150
    months and a fine of $15000. He signed the document before transport to prison.

Attached Files:

2. Asu40

Asu40 Active Member Department of Justice Chief Justice

At this time I find there to be sufficient and probable cause in allowing this case to proceed.
    Trial begins on the13th day of March at 1200 hours
    Trial ends on 19th day of March at 1200 hours
    The Trial will last 7 days

Supreme Court,
    Chief Justice David Johnson

3. Cinnaduma

@Asu40

At this time as the prosecutor on record for this matter I ask for a warrant to be issued for Failure to Appear for the defendant.

I also ask for a verdict to be rendered on this matter

Daniel Williams

4. Asu40

5. Kaelynne

Kaelynne New Member BCSO Deputy Criminal

Warrant was served by Troopers D. Thompson and G. Thompson on 3/22/20.

6. Asu40

Thank you,

Mr. Aul has 24 hour to check in or a verdict will be rendered.

Supreme Court,

7. Cinnaduma

@Asu40

Your Honor,

I ask that a verdict be rendered as we have not heard from the defendant nor has any contact been attempted in regards to this matter.

Signed,
    Daniel Williams

8. Asu40

At this time I find Mr. Aul "Guilty" on all charges.

Supreme Court,