Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Court Case - Verdict Found State of San Andreas Vs. Jennifer Adams

Discussion in 'Court Proceedings - Archive' started by Asu40, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Asu40

Asu40 Active Member Department of Justice Chief Justice

Arraigned By: TBD
    Prosecutor: TBD
    =========================
    Case number: 724
    Charges:
    1x C3 (Aggravated Assault on a Government Official) - Not Guilty
    1x M4^3F (Evading Arrest or Detention) - Not Guilty
    1x M65 (Reckless Operation of a Vehicle)

Defendant: Jennifer Adams

Defense Attorney: N/A

=========================
    Arresting (Charging Agency) Officer: E.Williams

Officer(s) Involved: N/A

Witnesses: N/A

Evidence: Trunk contents https://gyazo.com/dc693b0a3569efaa8f7b7f97977cb475

Incident Summary:

Jennifer was pulled over in this truck about 5 minutes before she pulled up behind F castle and J Moralas with a white bmw and gunned trooper castle down. she then fled from us and exchanged shots with officers all through legion square. she if highly dangerous update jennifer came to MRPD to turn herself in.. she then told us her truck was stolen... and that she couldent call us to tell us this. she was arrest on the warrent her car outfront towed in that car she had a phone that she said she lost she also told me at the MRPD that she had no phone to make a call about her stolen truck. but we got a call from her phone number saying her truck was stolen befor she showed up it seems like shes changing her story and lying here is her trunk contents https://gyazo.com/dc693b0a3569efaa8f7b7f97977cb475

Attached Files:

• 724.pdf
      File size:
      25.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  2. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Your Honor,

I will be representing Jennifer Adams, before the case begins I would like to make a couple of requests.

Id like to request a statement from the Officer that supposedly had a traffic stop with my client "5 minutes" before the shooting. I would also like to request any and all evidence including the GSR test that would have confirmed if my client fired a weapon before turning herself in.

Thank you,
    Rudy Wilson

3. Asu40

@skrub

Mr. Williams at the requesting of the defense for Miss Adams. We would like your full statement how about the events that happened prior that that led up to this arrest and if there was a GSR test done. Mr. Williams please note that this statement is a statement to the court and no representing party should be addressed.

Once Mr. Williams makes his statement I will review and move forward with the court length if I found there to be enough probable cause.

4. skrub

skrub Community Owner Staff Member CommunityOwner Underworld Authority Director State Police

I was sitting behind the bank in legion eating when a signal 13 went out from trooper castle i responded just around the corner to the car dealership too see a white in color bmw fleeing along with a black ram with blacked out windows. Originally i was told that car was stopped in a traffic stop apparently it wasn't. The plate was ran and Jennifer adams was seen in the driver seat by a passing officer about 5 minutes before the incident i came around the corner to see her fleeing and returned fire and attempted to stop her vehicle lights and sirens on she pushed thru my attempt and fled through the square once we reached the old garage at the end of the square she started shooting back at me... blowing one of my tiers out. Another trooper chased her across the bridge where she crashed out and then fled the vehicle.. at this point we lost her. Conveniently not two minutes later we got a message saying that her vehicle was stolen from her and then she came down to the PD to try to tell us that her vehicle is stolen from her just moments after that which to me feels like complete coincidence that her vehicle gets reported stolen not moments after she ran from it after shooting at police. By the time she ended up coming down to the police station she had change clothes and already washed up there’s no evidence that she fired a gun on her person as she turned her self in with nothing the only thing she told me when I asked her why she waited so long to report her vehicle stolen she told me her phone also was lost and she couldn't call. Upon arresting her for the warrant posted. We searched and impounded her vehicle she drove to the pd and found the phone she said she lost sitting in the car.

5. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Your Honor,

It seems this case is built on suspicion, coincidence, and "feeling", due to the lack of evidence in regards to positively identifying my client, we'd like to request the court to issue a directed verdict as we believe a trial with what has been presented would be completely unnecessary.

Thank You,
    Rudy Wilson

6. Asu40

This case is now "Under Review"

Supreme Court,
    Chief Justice David Johnson

7. Asu40

Good Morning,

To ensure this court has the full picture I am requesting a statement from Trooper F. Castle, Mr. Castle please note that this statement is a statement to the court and no representing party should be addressed.

Supreme Court,

8. Jasper

Jasper Member BCSO BCSO Captain Criminal

Hello Your Honor, I am Trooper F. Castle badge number 310. I was out patrolling around Legion Square when I noticed a couple of Black Rams just circling the area along with a white in color BMW. I got behind one of the Black Rams because it had what it appeared to be following me for a bit. I called over radio for dispatch to run a license plate to which dispatch said it came back to Jennifer Adams. To no avail did I ever pull over the driver or have probable cause to. The windows was tinted to which you could never see the driver or who was driving any of the vehicles that was following. Upon going over to the stop light next to the car shop. I seen a Black Ram come up along with a white in color BMW. Not sure if it was the same Black Ram that belonged to Jennifer Adams or not as I did not see who was driving either. The next thing I know as the light turned green I had got shot along with my partner in the car at the time.

9. Asu40

Sorry for the delay.

This case is now "Under Review"

Supreme Court,

10. Asu40

Good Morning,

After reviewing all statements and the evidence provided, I hereby find Miss Adams "Not Guilty" on all charges. With that said the state will reimburse Miss Adams her fine of $15,000 USD and Miss Adams received the following compensation $18,000 USD for her timed served for a total reimbursement from $33,000 USD.

**NOTE** Charges with be removed within 24 Hours from this ruling

Supreme Court,

11. Asu40

Charges have been removed. Mr. Wilson please inform your client to meet with the SASP and or BCSO to have her felony status removed.

Case is Closed

Supreme Court,