Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Court Case - Verdict Found State of San Andreas vs. Isabella Sanchez

Discussion in 'Court Proceedings - Archive' started by Xan, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Xan

Xan New Member BCSO Deputy Criminal

Case number:

Charges: C3 Aggravated assault on a Government Official

Defendant: Isabella Sanchez

Defense Attorney: TBD

=========================
    Arresting (Charging Agency) Officer: Cpl. Shaun King

Officer(s) Involved: C. Davis / C. Jenkins / V. Galante / L. Quinn / J. Mcdowney / N. Stonewall

Witnesses: N/A

Evidence: A firearm was taken off her person while she was downed

Incident Summary: On 1/18/20 Multiple BCSO and SASP units responded to the tip of laura crowley being at the grove street customs garage. upon arrival all units began to take fire from the garage and surrounding areas. All units on scene had cover from 303 J. Mcdowney off of the mega mall north of the garage. King and all units on the ground took shots from the east and west multiple times and when the area was searched the suspects were not there. Then units recived a signal 13 on top of the mega mall and began to recive fire from the top as well. units responded and upon getting there a vehicle attempted to ram the officers running through the alley. Deputies opened fire on the car downing four people. Deputies also opened fire on people holding weapons as well as attemting to facilitate a escape of people already in custody. All downed individuals were taken to pillbox medical and GSR tested. Those that came back positive were then transported to Boiling Broke prison and charged there. Isabella Sanchez pled Not guilty and was sentenced to 90 months and 15k in fines.

2. JorJorFootball

JorJorFootball Resident Anime GIrl Staff Member Senior-Admin State Police Department of Justice Judge Criminal

I find there to be sufficient and probable cause in allowing this case to proceed.
    Trial begins on the 23rd day of January at 1200 hours
    Trial ends on 30th day of January at 1200 hours
    The Trial will last 7 days

Signed,
    Judge Aaron Atkins

3. Kaelynne

Kaelynne New Member Criminal

Your Honor, Can I please point out how they filed this case originally under the wrong name. I believe they got the positive GSR test for Pablo mixed with mine.. they didn't even have the correct name in the original filing.

4. JorJorFootball

JorJorFootball Resident Anime GIrl Staff Member Senior-Admin State Police Department of Justice Judge Criminal

Ms. Sanchez,

before I take your statement and use it in this courtroom, I am going to ask will you be representing yourself during this trial?

Signed,
    Judge Aaron Atkins

5. Kaelynne

Yes, I will be representing myself in this case.

6. JorJorFootball

Understood. I will take your statement at this time. Since the case is begining the Defense may begin with their opening statements at this time.
    @Kaelynne you may proceed with your opening statement.

Signed,
    Judge Aaron Atkins

7. Cinnaduma

Cinnaduma Member Supporter Department of Justice Criminal

Your Honor (@JorJorFootball),

Since the Prosecution is just now hearing of these claims of mishandling of evidence, I would like to request the start of the Trial be delayed till January 24th at 1200 so we are able investigate the defendants claims. This should give us ample time to look into this.

Daniel Williams
    District Attorney

8. JorJorFootball

@Kaelynne The prosecution is asking for a delay on the case, any objections against this motion?

Signed,
    Judge Aaron Atkins

9. Kaelynne

No objections

10. JorJorFootball

Apologies for the late reply. At this point we will be giving the state their delay, due to it being the day the trial would start, I am moving it back 2 more days to the 26th.

Trial begins on the 26th day of January at 1200 hours
    Trial ends on 2nd day of February at 1200 hours
    The Trial will last 7 days

Signed,
    Judge Aaron Atkins

11. Kaelynne

Note from coroner's office: Isabella Sanchez has passed away. This case can be closed.

12. JorJorFootball

This case is now closed due to the death of the defendant.