Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Court Case - Verdict Found State of San Andreas VS. Arlo Davis

Discussion in 'Court Proceedings - Archive' started by Lucky1911, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Lucky1911

Lucky1911 Active Member BCSO Deputy Department of Justice

Arraigned By: TBD
    Prosecutor: TBD
    =========================
    Case number:5715
    Charges: (Code & written)
    C1 Capital Murder - not guilty

C3 Agg. Assault on Govt. Official x4 - not guilty

F33 unlawful possession of firearm or magazines - guilty

F40 possession of a dangerous weapon - guilty

Defendant:Arlo Davis

Defense Attorney:

=========================
    Arresting (Charging Agency) Officer: Deputy D. Voight

Officer(s) Involved: D. Voight, L. Wills ,S. King, T. Wright, K. Mercer (KIA)

Witnesses: C. Caufield (SAFR)

Evidence:
    1x short double barrel shotgun,
    1x Mk2 pistol,
    1x knuckledusters,
    1x taser,
    1x switchblade

Cell phone footage from SAFR

Body Cam Footage from Deputy Voight
    Arlo Davis can be seen shooting at officer in the body cam posted
    Matching his face to his State ID
    https://clips.twitch.tv/IgnorantBombasticSlothBloodTrail
    Arlo Davis at the time of processing
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/648273339550531586/659897850905231411/20191227101709_1.jpg
    Incident Summary:
    Arrest Report done by Deputy Voight after Arlo Davis was released from his 24 hour hold

At approximately 8 pm AEDT on the 26th of December, the BCSO received numerous calls regarding audible gunshots in the area of the "GALAXY" nightclub entertainment venue. Deputies responded to find two male subjects standing at the front door, and a third male subject inside of a vehicle parked outside. Deputies Voight and Mercer (DECEASED) issued orders for the male subjects at the front door as well as the car to stop, however, all three subjects disregarded the orders and went inside (two via the front door and the car drove into the employee garage). Additional units were requested, and the building was surrounded. A fourth subject at one point exited the side entrance as a scout, calling out unit locations then quickly re-entering. A short time later, an Arter Crowley exited the garage on a bicycle but was taken into custody. Numerous vehicles continued to pass by the club in a suspicious manner until finally, a black in color SUV drove past taking shots at deputies surrounding the front door. This signaled an all-out attack, where an unknown number of offenders totaling at least 10 exited the club armed with an array of weapons, ranging from pistols to shotguns to fully automatic firearms. Deputies exchanged gunfire with the subjects as they took out each deputy and moved on to the next one until finally fleeing into the canal. When the first wave of subjects ran out, Deputy Voight was standing to the East of the compound and so numerous subjects ran towards him, including one later to be identified as Arlo Davis, who after shooting was shot and knocked down by Deputy Voight. Deputy K. Mercer was among the deputies injured in the firefight. After the deputies and two subjects were taken to the pillbox hill trauma center, Mr. Davis and his co-accused were placed on a 24-hour medical hold. Deputy Mercer succumbed to her wounds in the hospital and passed away. After being released from the hospital, Mr. Davis was taken into custody by Deputy Voight, Mirandized and searched, revealing a short double-barrelled shotgun, a mk2 pistol, a knuckledusters pair, a switchblade, and a taser. He was taken to Mission Row Booking Center, where it was revealed that the subject was a felon. As a result, he was charged and PLEAD GUILTY to F33 unlawful poss. of firearms or magazines and F40 poss. of a dangerous weapon. He was also charged and plead NOT GUILTY to C1 Capital Murder and four (4) C3 aggravated assault on a government official charges. The subject was remanded to Bolingbroke Federal Penitentiary on permanent hold until his court date. He was not given time and fines for the charges he plead guilty to and should be given at the end of his court appearance to allow for easier processing of the subject.

2. Asu40

Asu40 Active Member Chief Justice Department of Justice

I find there to be sufficient and probable cause in allowing this case to proceed.
    Trial begins on the 27th day of December at 1200 hours
    Trial ends on 2nd day of January at 1200 hours
    The Trial will last 7 days

Supreme Court,
    Chief Justice David Johnson

3. BREEZIN

BREEZIN Salt Taste Tester Staff Member Administrator Sheriff BCSO Criminal

Your Holiness,

Unfortunately I do not have the connections nor the opportunity to provide myself a lawyer. I am requesting the Public Defender to assist in my case. Thank you.

Arlo Davis

4. BREEZIN

Your Holiness,

I am looking for a retraction of the C1 Charge. I am willing to settle for a plea agreement on the C3 charge, however, as seen in the evidence above, I was on the opposite end of the incident than the officer that died due to her wounds and proceeded to shoot one shot before I was fired upon and downed.

Alongside that, if prosecution does not want to pursue such agreement, I, myself will defend myself in this court room with the absence of the public defender.

Thank you,
    Arlo Davis

5. Asu40

@BREEZIN @Cinnaduma
    Mr. Davis I have attempted to reach out to any available attorneys and have yet to hear back from a few.

As for your request a plea agreement is done through the District Attorney's office and he will be notified and get in contact with you if they wish to pursue a plea agreement.

Supreme Court,

6. BREEZIN

Your Holiness,

I am going to decide at this point be my own defense. Thank you, your holiness in all of holy.

Arlo Davis

Dima Voight likes this.
  7. Asu40

@Cinnaduma
    Thank you Mr. Davis for the update at this time it is noted that you will be self representing yourself, that being the case the prosecution can now make there opening statement.

Supreme Court,

8. Asu40

@BREEZIN
    Mr. Davis due to the prosecution currently being absent you may now make your opening statement.

Supreme Court,

9. Cinnaduma

Cinnaduma Member Supporter Department of Justice Criminal

Your Honor (@Asu40),

At this time the prosecution is attempting to make arrangements to speak to Mr. Davis at Bolingbrook. We ask that we be given time to coordinate that with members of BCSO and DoC. We are looking to have this done today or tomorrow.

Daniel Williams
    District Attorney

10. Asu40

Good Afternoon,

At this time I find Mr. Davis "Guilty" on C3 Agg. Assault on Govt. Official x4 also at this time I will hereby be "Dismissing" C1 Capital Murder

Mr. Davis is hereby ordered to be released from Bolingbrook Penitentiary with time served and will receive no compensation.

Supreme Court,