1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Smoke On The Water Employee and Med. ID list

Discussion in 'What's Happening' started by Cid, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Cid

Cid New Member

[​IMG]
    Provided below is a list of all employee's of Smoke On The Water as well as all patients with medical identification for Smoke On The Water prescription cannabis. If a citizen of Los Santos is claiming to be apart of Smoke On The Water, please check the government website here to be sure of all properly licensed distributors. All employee's will be double-checking the government website for patients with medical identification as well. This information is out to the public not only for transparency, but for easy access to law enforcement.

================================================================================​

Employee List

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

================================================================================

2. Cid

Cid New Member

[​IMG]

==========================================================================================================

Medical Identification

N/A

3. JustEthan

JustEthan Some dude Supporter

Dan Stenson: “Hey I am looking to obtain one of those cards for one of my mental illnesses. Do you draft them out or do I need to ask a Medical Person?”

4. Cid

Cid New Member

Cid Owens: "Both. Our Medical Identification cards require the recommendation from a medical professional, such as someone from EMS. Given the recommendation, you can get in contact with any of our employee's to get the process started. We'll meet up with you personally or at the shop, get photo identification as well as all your medical history and some personal information. After everything we need has been gathered by an employee and you qualify, after 1-3 business days you will be appointed a Medical Identification card for Smoke On The Water medical cannabis."

5. JustEthan

JustEthan Some dude Supporter

Dan Stenson “Alright thank you Mr.Owens I would be willing to meet with you today if possible, I need to speak with either a Medic or my Doctor: Mr Keith Richardson You got my number feel free to message me when you have the time.”

6. J.McCoy / S.McCOy

J.McCoy / S.McCOy New Member BANNED

Are the doctors ever on? I have been looking for them

7. Adrian R Parker

Adrian R Parker New Member RP Character

I know this is dated, but for anyone looking: Smoke on the Water is now under new management. You can contact myself or Chirsty Hills in the city at any time.

Aves and Stale Pumpkin like this.