1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Court Case - Verdict Found San Andreas v Gorge Jones

Discussion in 'Court Proceedings - Archive' started by BREEZIN, Nov 25, 2019.

1. BREEZIN

BREEZIN Lover of Salt Staff Member Administrator Sheriff BCSO Criminal

Arraigned By: Casey Davis
    Prosecutor: TBD
    =========================
    Case number: 5385
    Charges: (Code & written)
    F40 - Possession of an illegal weapon
    F33 - Unlawful possession of a firearm
    M86 - Unlawful possession of a lockpicking device

Defendant: Gorge Jones

Defense Attorney: TBD

=========================
    Arresting (Charging Agency) Officer: BCSO, Sheriff, Davis, Casey

Officer(s) Involved: K. Chavez / A. Vincere / T. Raiden / T. Wright

Witnesses: None known

Evidence: Arrest report for case 5385 by Sheriff Casey Davis submitted 11/25/2019 at approx 2:35 PM MST:
    (((PLEAD NOT GUILTY))) While on patrol on 11/25/2019 Sheriff Davis responded to a call for assistance by SGT Vincere who stated that he witnessed an individual carrying a downed individual around in a back alleyway for approx 2-3 minutes. Units approached the man carrying the downed individual, who was identified as Gorge Jones, and told Mr. Jones to drop the man. Mr. Jones complied and with Sheriff Davis' past experience with Mr. Jones, he recognized the facial structure and tone, and with the reasonable suspicion that Mr. Jones may have hurt this individual and was attempting to hide him inside the alleyway along with the known fact that Gorge Jones is a felon, Sheriff Davis pat down the individual for weapons. Upon doing so, Sheriff Davis found a Mini SMG in Mr. Jones' possession and placed him under arrest. Sheriff Davis then searched the individual due to search incident to an arrest and found the 4 lockpicks, 1 suppressor, and the Mk2 pistol. Sheriff Davis has Mr. Jones transported to Mission Row where he was charged and plead NOT GUILTY to F40, F33, and M86. Mr. Jones was sentenced to 55 months in Bolingbroke and was fined $27,500.

Evidence found on Mr. Gorge Jones: 1x Mk2 Pistol, 1x Mini SMG, 1x Suppressor, 4x Lockpicking devices

2. Tom Green

Tom Green New Member Criminal

Before we begin I would like to announce myself as a witness in this incident. My name is Tom Green and I am the said "individual" in the arrest report provided above.

All I want to say is that the officer provided false information about the events that happened that day. As proof I will provide the court a video of my body-cam which was recording at the time of the incident.

Video proof from Tom's body-cam:

As seen and heard in the video I, Tom Green repeatedly let the officers know that the defendant is my friend and that I know him personally. Also what can be seen and heard in the video, one of the officers asked if he is my friend to which i replied with a yes, later on in the video the same officer acknowledges the fact that I and Gorge Jones are indeed friends.

3. Danobot

Danobot REEEE Machine Staff Member Asset Developer BCSO Deputy Criminal

I Detective Thor Raiden would like to bring this evidence to the court provided by Deputy T. Wright's body camera.
    During the time that Mr Jones was being "Patted Down" he made the decision to flee from police. Due to his actions we now had the right to search Mr. Jones.

Evidence.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/EntertainingBlindingFoxFrankerZ

4. BREEZIN

BREEZIN Lover of Salt Staff Member Administrator Sheriff BCSO Criminal

Evidence provided and friendships aside, reasonable suspicion was gained through the suspicious activity of holding a downed individual in a back alleyway, and according to Terry V. Ohio, with Gorge's status of being a felon with C3 on his record, a pat down was permitted. Pre case comments.

5. JorJorFootball

JorJorFootball Resident Anime GIrl Staff Member Senior-Admin State Police Department of Justice Judge Criminal

I would like to say that before this case starts, there will be order in my court room. Both statements made by the defendants “friend” and by another officer are out of line and the case has not even started. This will NOT be tolerated in my courtroom & I am not afraid to hold you in contempt. Remember your decorum before you enter it.

Now
    @Tom Green the statement and video provided were not from the actual defendant, nor are you a Licensed Lawyer. At this time I am striking your submitted “Body Came footage” From the record of this case at this time & it will not be used in the decision. It must be PROPERLY presented by the defense for it to be considered at this time.

@Danobot
    Detective Raiden, The body came footage you submitted as well will also be stricken from the record at this time. Since it was not submitted with the original case form, it most be properly motioned to be entered by the prosecution when they take this case.

@Cojo
    At this time I find there to be sufficient and probable cause in allowing this case to proceed.
    Trial begins on the 26th day of November at 0800 hours
    Trial ends on 3rd day of December at 0800 hours
    The Trial will last 7 days
    Make sure we submit any evidence at this point through our attornies & they file the proper motions to have the evidence considered by this courtroom.

Judge,
    Aaron Atkins

Cojo likes this.
  6. JorJorFootball

JorJorFootball Resident Anime GIrl Staff Member Senior-Admin State Police Department of Justice Judge Criminal

I am extending this case for 24 hours. I am issuing a bench warrant for the defendant to appear on the stand. If the defendant does not appear in the given time frame I will render my decision.

Signed,
    Judge Aaron Atkins

7. JorJorFootball

I Find the defendant "Guilty" of all charges.

Signed,
    Judge Aaron Atkins