Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Samantha Redfield Impound Comp Request

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Samantha Redfield, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samantha Redfield

Samantha Redfield New Member Criminal

Characters Name: Samantha Redfield

Your Steam Name: V

Day and Time you encountered the bug: It would be 1/23/2020 around 1:30pm(CST) but this has been an ongoing issue for the past three days at least.

List Property that was lost including its value (Due to game bug): So this would be for impound costs, i've probably lost a good 25k-30k on the impound lot because of this. I have perfect internet with no issues, i've ran so many tests, i've contacted my service provider, and this ONLY happens when i'm in this server. I'll get "connection interrupted" and i have to relog, and when i come back, my vehicles are in impound, and its 5k to get out every single time. I have no other connection issues unless i'm in the server, and its only been happening the past three days, and its absolutely horrible on the bank account, especially with the impound fees incredibly high.

What you did before the bug happened: I was simply just driving around on the highway near great ocean every time it happened, expect for one.

Videos/Screenshot Evidence of Property: N/A

2. Samantha Redfield

Samantha Redfield New Member Criminal

Just as i sent this, it happened again as well.

3. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Developer Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.