1. Our servers are currently experiencing issues. This means one or all of our game servers are down... our Teamspeak may also be down. and our website may experience issues. We are aware of the issue and are working on resolving it as soon as possible.
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Sage Carter: BCSO application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Sage Carter, Mar 25, 2020 at 1:57 PM.

1. Sage Carter

Sage Carter New Member

Applicant's Full Name: Sage Carter

Steam Name: Ravanora

Discord Email: Ravanora#9612

Date of Birth: 02/07/1994

Do you have a microphone? Yes

What time zone are you in? EST

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming? 5 months

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure? Yes

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum) I am twenty six and my name is Haley. I'm a huge animal person, I have a ball python and two pit bull puppies who love to destroy my things. I live in Florida and love going to the beach with my friends. I spend a lot of time at the river, or just out by the ocean. I attend Daytona State University and I have wanted to work in law enforcement before since I can remember. I have taken 4 years of criminal justice and plan on pursuing a career in the criminal justice field. Preferably something to do with anthropology forensics or crime scene investigations. I've been playing FiveM for about a year and a half now and I've grown to love the roleplaying community. This is the second city I have been in and Greenleaf has helped me broaden my RP experience and I really enjoy the more realistic aspect of it here. I also play other games like Animal Crossing and Tomb Raider. But mainly FiveM because it's what I enjoy the most.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriff's Office? (300 words minimum) (IC)
    Law enforcement is a calling for me and I came here with the intent of becoming a sheriff's deputy. But I decided to enjoy civilian life for a bit before applying. I was raised in a family of law enforcement officers and it was all I was around my whole life, growing up. Helping people has always been a big part of my life and I love the feeling of making a difference in our community. So I feel the Blaine County Sheriffs' office would be a great fit for me to start my career as a law enforcement officer.
    (OOC) I originally came here with the intentions of becoming a police officer, and most of my friends ended up doing civilian things. So I lost track of time in actually applying and going through with the academy. With that being said, now is the time for me to change the RP for my character and I am ready to take on the duty of a Sheriff's deputy. I was a recruit in a different city and ended up moving here because they announced a shut down. The foundation that I have seen that Greenleaf has on the law enforcement side of things is well put together and I can see myself being a part of the department that your community has built.

Do you have any experience in law enforcement? No, but took 4 years of criminal justice.

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum) The BCSO is who you'd call for pretty much anything that you would need any emergency services wise, and if medical services aren't around to help (if medical help is needed). BCSO isn't there to just pull people over and arrest them, they are here to help citizens with whatever they may need.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)
    I am a very quick learner and I put my all in when I'm at work. I keep aware of my surroundings and adjust to situations depending on severity. I am very good at keeping my biased opinions out of work, because for me, work and personal time are two complete different things.

► By submitting this application, I hereby authorize the release of all the above-mentioned information to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. I understand by submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the Sheriff’s Office. I understand that by submitting this application my full name will be validated through the In-Game criminal database system to verify the background information. I hereby certify that there are no willful misrepresentations in or falsification of any of the information provided in this application. I am aware that should an investigation disclose such misrepresentations or falsifications, my application will be rejected, and I will be disqualified from applying in the future for any position with the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office. Please be sure to review the responses before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by the applicant.

► If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting it.

Sage Carter

2. Dakkerrss

Dakkerrss Member BCSO BCSO Captain Criminal

Ms. Carter,

Thanks for taking the time to complete your application and your interest in the BCSO. We'd like to set up an interview with you. Command staff will be available tonight and tomorrow for an interview, if you are also available. If so, please come on our Teamspeak channel and wait in the BCSO 'waiting for interview' channel and poke myself or another command staff member to begin your interview. If you're unavailable, please reach out either on this post or via discord ( I can be reached at Dak#4965) and we can set up something for another time.

Tex Wright, BCSO Captain

Sage Carter likes this.