Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined SAFR Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Dylan K, May 7, 2020.

1. Dylan K

Dylan K New Member

Information Out Of Character

What country and timezone are you in?
    USA, mountain time

Tell us about yourself
    I’m 19 I’ve been rping for about 4 years. I’ve been a volunteer firefighter for about 2 years. I live in the USA. In the future I want to be a full time firefighter/paramedic

How long have you been a member of Green Leaf Gaming Community? (Must be part of the city for a minimum of two weeks)0

Names of your other characters?
    Oliver Queen

Do you have any real-world experience with emergency medicine or firefighting in real life? If so, please explain.Yes I’ve been a volunteer firefighter for about 2 years

Do you have any experience with medical or fire department role-play? If you do, please explain.
    Yes I’ve been Roleplaying a a firefighter for 4 years

What does high quality role-play mean to you?
    Pretty much doing Roleplays as realistic as possible with out fail rping.

In Character Information

Name: Oliver Queen

Blood Type: 0+

Tell us about yourself: (50 words requirement)
    I’ve lived in San Andreas for my whole life and I want to be apart of SAFR because I feel like I have a calling to help the people San Andreas to stay alive. Ever since I was about 7 I’ve always wanted to be a firefighter.

What Makes you want to join our family? (20 word requirement) I’ve been looking for a good Roleplay community to join and I’ve heard a lot of good things about this server

What can you bring to SAFR that will benefit the department?
    I already have a lot of SAFR so I don’t need very much training then the rest.

What sets you apart from other applicants that we have interviewed?
    Nothing really but I want to try my best and become apart of this family and help this community grow

What is your goal in SAFR? Where do you want to go in the department? I hopefully want to be a admin in the server and hops high command staff for the fire department

If accepted, how will you continue to advance your knowledge of medical treatments as well as firefighting techniques?
    I will try and attend all the training I can and ask questions if I have any

Do you have a criminal record? (If yes, please describe the offenses) DISCLAIMER background checks will be done on all applicants and all felonies will be noted but does not necessarily disqualify you from employment.
    No I don’t have a criminal record

Conclusion

Is there any additional information you would like to share?No

I Swear and affirm that the information I have provided in this application is true to the best of my knowledge? Yes

Signed Oliver Queen

2. C9 Krunsnik

C9 Krunsnik Member S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Chief

Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply to SAFR, this application is on hold until you meet the amount of time in city, which is two weeks. I hope you enjoy your time around the city and get to know some people. Application will be reviewed on may 21st 2020

Deputy Chief Paramedic - Ava Caufield

3. Victor

Victor Member

Hello Oliver Queen, if you have time (in EST) and day that is suitable for the interview please let me know and we will make it happen. Thank you!

4. Kira Caufield

Kira Caufield New Member S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Command Paramedic

Feel free to email myself or Ava and let us know when your availability for an interview.
    SierraLeprechaun#7609 is my discord.
    Thanks,
    Kira Caufield

5. Kira Caufield

Kira Caufield New Member S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Command Paramedic

Due to inactivity this application will be closed, Feel free to apply again.
    EMS Captain Kira Caufield