Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted SAFE (EMS) application.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Elizabeth Walker, May 23, 2020.

1. Elizabeth Walker

Elizabeth Walker New Member

Information Out Of Character

What country and timezone are you in?
    US, Mountain Standard

Tell us about yourself
    I am a bubbly honest straight forward to the point person.

How long have you been a member of Green Leaf Gaming Community? (Must be part of the city for a minimum of two weeks) 3 weeks

Names of your other characters?
    Elizabeth Walker(last name might be changed to cooper)
    Delilah Wright
    Lola Walker

Do you have any real-world experience with emergency medicine or firefighting in real life? If so, please explain. Kinda I have cpr first aid also in school studying medicine to be a nurse.

Do you have any experience with medical or fire department role-play? If you do, please explain.
    yes a ton I was chief in one city and ems in another.

What does high quality role-play mean to you?
    living as that character, and being that person.

In Character Information

Name:
    Lola Walker

Blood Type:
    O+

Tell us about yourself: (50 words requirement)
    I am someone who is determined and will get a job done I work hard for what I enjoy and want to become. I am a bubbly person and I have a funny side of me, but I can be very serious in important situations. I am straight forward and to the point of a situation.

What Makes you want to join our family? (20 word requirement)
    As I said I am a determined person and I have always wanted to be ems I'm well educated and willing to do anything in my power to help anyone in need.

What can you bring to SAFR that will benefit the department?
    My education and past experience with this field I went to school for many years to understand the field.

What sets you apart from other applicants that we have interviewed?
    I am a bubbly individual, and I strive for what I believe in and I believe I can help not only the people but everyone in the field as well.

What is your goal in SAFR? Where do you want to go in the department?
    I would love to focus mainly on the hospital and learn more about medicine and see everyone's technics. I hopefully move up from there and become a member of the command.

If accepted, how will you continue to advance your knowledge of medical treatments as well as firefighting techniques? I will advance my medical knowledge but soaking up as much information as I can from my
    co-workers.

Do you have a criminal record? (If yes, please describe the offenses) DISCLAIMER background checks will be done on all applicants and all felonies will be noted but does not necessarily disqualify you from employment. Not at all.

Conclusion

Is there any additional information you would like to share?
    Nothing else to ad.

I Swear and affirm that the information I have provided in this application is true to the best of my knowledge?
    yes it is a ll true.

Signed [Character Name]

Lola Walker.

2. C9 Krunsnik

C9 Krunsnik Member S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Chief

Thank you for your interest in SAFR, you missed a question, how long have you been in the city for?

Deputy Chief Paramedic - Ava Caufield

3. Elizabeth Walker

Elizabeth Walker New Member