Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Court Case - Verdict Found SA Vs William Kinsley

Discussion in 'Court Proceedings - Archive' started by lazyhobbitz, Jan 19, 2020.

1. lazyhobbitz

lazyhobbitz Member BCSO Deputy

Arraigned By: TBD
    Prosecutor: TBD
    =========================
    Case number: 5990
    Charges:
    C3 (Agg. Assault on a Gov.Official)
    M4 (Felony Evading)

Defendant: William Kinsley

Defense Attorney:

=========================
    Arresting (Charging Agency) Officer: D. Hill (BCSO) Original officer to issue warrant / N.Black for arresting officer on said warrant.

Officer(s) Involved: D. Voight | C. Davis | C. Jenkins | D. Belltower | N. Stonewall | W. Fregia | D. Hill | K. Ormond | L. Quinn | M. Taral | J. McDowney | T. Wright | M. McBlossom

Witnesses:

Evidence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q0PjXzNMf2ELuj7zqhpHtWkDlbrnSdw7_B9pka1Nxvc/edit

Incident Summary: Mr. Kinsley used a large scale situation to spread disinformation with his accomplice Steven Morales in order to get out of criminal charges. He said he was held against his will in the backseat of the vehicle and without enough evidence at the time to hold him he was released. Attached are the official statement of Sheriff C. Davis as well as the body camera footage of N. Stonewall showing Mr. Kinsley driving the vehicle while Mr. Morales shot. At the time of his detainment Mr. Kinsley was searched and found to have no weapons on his person. As the driver of the vehicle he used his vehicle to attempt to harm officers by slamming into them to help facilitate the escape of Laura Crowley. Mr. Kinsley has plead not guilty to the charges listed.
    See also Case#5884 for reference.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  2. lazyhobbitz

lazyhobbitz Member BCSO Deputy

I have issued an email on behalf of the BCSO to William Kinsley notifying him of the court filing.

3. Asu40

Asu40 Active Member Chief Justice Department of Justice

I find there to be sufficient and probable cause in allowing this case to proceed.
    Trial begins on the 20th day of January at 1200 hours
    Trial ends on 26th day of January at 1200 hours
    The Trial will last 7 days

Supreme Court,
    Chief Justice David Johnson

4. Jasper

Jasper Member BCSO BCSO Captain Criminal

Your Honor, sorry for it took me so long to respond as I have been busy as of late and not feeling well. I, William Kinsley will be representing myself throughout this matter entirely and will be giving my statement for this.

The evidence will show that Mr. Morales was in fact the aggressor during this situation and would be in fact the one who plead guilty later on to all these charges as you can see in his court case for this matter. While in the cells which the officers left out is that he was in fact the one who drove, the one who opened fire on the officers as I was merely a passenger in the backseat at the time behind the drivers seat. In the statements from the officers, you will notice that a Trooper McDowney previously pulled over Mr. Morales and identified him as the driver of that same vehicle. Around 7 minutes 23 seconds into the dash cam footage when Mr. Morales is driving through Forum Drive apartments you can hear the radio comms talking about getting shot. At no point in time was a gun ever fired out of the vehicle as you can see. Then, Deputy Stonewall radios out saying that they are taking shots from the truck which is in fact spreading false information. Who they took shots from, no clue but if I had to state an opinion it would in fact be that black in color vehicle speeding away from the scene before the truck hits the police officers vehicle. If you start watching even further more you would see that in fact that the disinformation that Deputy Stonewall provided would allow him to just start opening fire on individuals well before Mr. Morales ever opened fire on him. Was this a chaotic scene, I would have to say yes due to the fact I was trapped in a vehicle I could not leave from. If I may I would like to reference this case https://greenleafrp.com/forum/threads/state-of-san-andreas-vs-sal-salerno.8029/ to which Mr. Sal Salerno was merely shooting at a vehicle with no one in sight and charged with 4x C3. So I say to you now Your Honor, I was merely just a passenger who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had no weapons, I came back negative for GSR, I even cooperated with the police. While in the cells the cameras would show you that Mr. Morales was indeed the aggressor in this entire scenario. This would also show you that the police radio comms was not 100% accurate as they opened fire on a truck when Deputy Stonewall had said that they are now opening fire on us. No shots where ever shot from that truck by Mr. Morales until he was crashed out and switched seats at the car shop. I've been on probation during this entire time and you can even ask Deputy Hill, I have been nothing but cooperative during his probation checks along with I have no weapons. I am simply a man who was caught up in a bad situation and couldn't get out of the vehicle without risking my own life. Your Honor, the facts are there that shows that I was just a passenger stuck in a situation that I couldn't get out of. I believe also that's why the officers let me go that night free of all charges to later find out that an arrest warrant was placed on me and to which I spent 110 months in Boilingbrook for it. Thank you Your Honor, for hearing my case.

5. Asu40

Mr. Kinsley has elected to self represent, at this time the prosecution may state their case.

Do to the amount of time given to the prosecution I will extend this court case 48 Hours to ensure each party has the appropriate amount of time to state each sides case.

Supreme Court,

6. Cinnaduma

Cinnaduma Member Supporter Department of Justice Criminal

Mr. Kinsley (@Jasper)

First, thank you for bringing the contents of the video to this office for a second time. Upon looking into the video I did find several issues with it:

1. It shows that BCSO held GREAT restraint for not shooting at you sooner to prevent loss of life and loss of property
    2. It shows that BCSO did not fire upon the truck until YOU struck a BCSO vehicle and caused it to flip over onto another cruiser. This is backed up by Lt. Fregia’s sworn statement.
    3. As you have stated several times you did not have a firearm. The written reports AND the video do back this up as you did not fire at the Officers while you were in the driver’s seat.
    4. The single passenger. The ONLY other person inside that truck but yourself was your associate Mr. Morales. He was found in the passenger seat with the weapons used to shoot at the Police.
    5. I am appalled at your utter lack of Road Safety and I do think the DMV needs to be informed of your very poor habitual driving habits.
    6. I do agree that this whole scene was very “chaotic” as you put it. However, the only ones responsible for making this so chaotic was yourself and the people you associate yourself with.
    7. Then to top the entire thing off because you had no weapon on you, you convinced everyone at the Hospital you were not involved until the arresting units arrived and they went back over the dashcam footage.

Your Honor (@Asu40),

As the prosecution has spelled out, Mr. Kinsley and Mr. Morales were the only two people in the vehicle. The video shows that and the written affidavits from the Police back this up. The video also shows NO Police shooting that truck until it rammed a patrol vehicle. At this point lethal force was authorized to meet the threat the Police were encountering. The video and the affidavits also show that NO ONE put their hands up. NO ONE pulled over. NO ONE got out of the truck. Both these men were completely complicit in their actions.

That being said Your Honor. This office would like to exercise its discretion regarding the charges in this case. I would like to file a motion to add a charge of F13 - Criminal Mischief, as well as, F36+ - Criminal Negligence Enhanced. This is due to the two BCSO patrol units that were destroyed by the defendant purposely hitting and disabling them. I do ask that if found guilty of these two charges I would like the fines collected to be delivered to Sheriff Davis PERSONALLY so BCSO may use these funds to either repair or replace their two vehicles.

Daniel Williams
    District Attorney

7. Cinnaduma

Cinnaduma Member Supporter Department of Justice Criminal

Motion to Amend Charges

At this time the Prosecution would like to submit a Motion to Amend the charges. After reviewing the dashcam and sworn affidavits, this office believes that there is enough probable cause to add the following charges:

F13 - Criminal Mischief
    F36+ - Criminal Negligence Enhanced

The defendant purposely rammed and damaged two BCSO patrol vehicles while attempting to evade arrest. Since the defendant was the driver of the truck, he is responsible for all damaged caused by his actions.

Daniel Williams
    District Attorney

8. Jasper

Your honor, at no point in time was I driving this vehicle. You can also go back and ask Trooper McDowney when he had pulled over Mr. Morales and seen Mr. Morales driving the vehicle. During no point in time of this chase was I ever driving this vehicle. This is pure assumption at this point in time because there is no evidence supporting that I was actually driving this vehicle. The sworn affidavits by the Deputies from the BCSO. In the video you will hear all the chaos and commotion going on back and forth through the Sheriff's department as they do not seem to be precise and clear on whose shooting at them or who isn't. At no point in time was I ever seen actually driving this said vehicle. If that's the case of me driving this vehicle then why wasn't the vehicle dusted for fingerprints of the steering wheel to in fact find out who was the actual driver because I can assure you Your Honor it was not me.

Throughout the entire bodycam footage you will not see myself driving this vehicle. Was I in the vehicle at the time this all occurred, yes I was but at no point in time was I able to get out until fired upon and it was to late. We can also bring up my previous case to which I was being trialed for a C3 https://greenleafrp.com/forum/threads/state-of-san-andreas-vs-william-kinsley.7877/ to at which no point in time did I ever fire upon or shoot at an officer. Instead I was merely put down like a lame dog in this video without ever being able to do anything.

Your Honor, I was merely at no point in time in bodycam footage or otherwise was I actually seen driving this vehicle. The DA wants you to believe that I am a reckless man that I don't care for anyones life but the city would show you otherwise. I have helped officers down and helped save there lives countless times when being shot at. So, I ask you this your honor, why would I want to hurt an officer of the law. I can actually answer that for you. Because I wouldn't your honor, I am simply a simple man who was in the passenger seat to which to no
    avail was I able to get out of that vehicle. The cops could of probably heard me telling him to pull over if they would of simply be talking louder.

Here I have attached a photo to merely show if his voice would of been louder he would of heard me telling him to pull over but instead he couldn't hear.

Attached Files:

9. Jasper

Motion to Dismiss Charges

F13 - Criminal Mischief
    F36+ - Criminal Negligence Enhanced

At no point in time your honor during his statement or prosecution did he prove without a shadow of a doubt that I was the driver of this said vehicle. At no point in time has the prosecution or the DA for that matter proved that myself was in fact the driver throughout the whole charades.

Thank you for hearing what I have to say Your Honor and May God be with You.

10. Asu40

The additional charges are hereby "Approved" also this case is now "Under Review" at this time, a ruling will be placed with 24hr's

Supreme Court,

11. Asu40

Good Evening,

Based on the evidence provided and reviewing statements from both sides.

Mr. William Kinsley I hereby find you "Guilty" on the following charges C3- Agg. Assault on a Gov.Official, F36+ - Criminal Negligence Enhanced, F13 - Criminal Mischief and M4+ (Felony Evading) with this ruling Mr. Kinsley you are to hand yourself over to the BCSO within 24hr's.

To the BCSO if Mr. Kinsley turns himself in you are ordered to jail Mr. Kinsley for a total of 60 Months and fine him $25,000 USD fine. If Mr. Kinlsey fails to turn himself over with 24hr's Mr. Kinsley will have a bench warrant placed on him and I will serve the full time for his crimes.

Supreme Court,

12. Nathire

Nathire New Member Supporter BCSO BCSO Captain

Father Kinsley has surrounded himself to the BCSO and is currently serving his court-dictated sentence. He was peaceful and compliant throughout the process.