1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Rob McGroin - 12/01/2019 SAFR EMS Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Salsa, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Salsa

Salsa New Member Criminal

Out Of Character Information

What country and timezone are you in? UK GMT

How long have you been a member of Green Leaf Gaming? Just over a month.

Do you have any real-world experience with emergency medicine or firefighting in real life? If so, please explain. Through my work I have had first aid training. I am able to tend to accidents in the workplace.

Do you have any experience with medical or fire department roleplay? If you do, please explain. I have no experience as an EMS or Firefighter but I have had plenty of interactions with them to have a good understanding of what they do.

In Character Information
    Name: Rob McGroin

In 50 words or more. Why would you like to join SAFR? Currently when I am in the city I am seeing a real lack of EMS possibly due to a hospital staff shortage. So I am applying today because I want to help the city and provide the care it needs.

What are your goals within SAFR? To provide the best care in the field. Using the knowledge gained through training I will attend to the injured in Los Santos. I want to be the face that when people see it, they know they are going to be saved. (OOC) I want to learn provide quality RP, taking people through the mixed emotions of being rescued/saved.

Do you have a criminal record? (If yes, please describe the offenses) No

Conclusion
    Is there any additional information you would like to share? I was in a fire and have a badly scarred face. I hope this doesn't go against me in this job application.

Is the information that you have provided in this application true to the best of your knowledge? Yes

Signed, Rob McGroin

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  2. Salsa

Few edits made :)

3. Ryan James

Ryan James Administrator Staff Member Administrator S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Chief

Sal,
    Thanks for your interest in SAFR. The most elite squad for medic/firefighters on FiveM. We are currently reviewing your application and once a decision has been made we will contact you. Again, thank you for your interest.

R. James
    Fire Division Chief/ Paramedic
    SAFR Chief Operations Officer

4. MeatyMario

MeatyMario Member

Hey Rob,

I'm Christopher Wolf from SAFR. Can you tell me the days and times (in EST) that you would be available for an interview this week? Thanks!

C. Wolf
    SAFR Lieutenant

5. Salsa

Hi Christopher!

I am available Thursday 5th, between 12pm-3pm. Also Friday 6th 11am-4pm.

Thanks,
    Rob McGroin.

6. MeatyMario

MeatyMario Member

Hey Rob,

Let's try and shoot for your interview tomorrow 12/05/2019 at 14:00 (2pm) EST.
    Please be inside the Interview Room 1 channel on Teamspeak at that time if possible.
    Thanks and see you tomorrow!

C. Wolf
    SAFR Lieutenant

7. Salsa

That's actually perfect for me. Will be there

Thanks,
    Rob McGroin.