1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Riley Fletcher - 17/11/2019 - SAFR Application [EMS Focus]

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Ravens, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Ravens

Ravens New Member Criminal

Out Of Character Information

What country and timezone are you in? GMT

How long have you been a member of Green Leaf Gaming? A few days

Do you have any real-world experience with emergency medicine or firefighting in real life? If so, please explain. Negative

Do you have any experience with medical or fire department roleplay? If you do, please explain. I was a deputy chief of LSFD for a few months in Sunrise RP. While I have no real life medical knowledge I have done research on basic first aid so I can RP more realistically the medical role to provide the best RP that I can in the position of an EMT. While I was apart of the LSFD I not only was a medic but also a fire fighter. So I have those skills too. All I really need to learn is the server mechanics side of being an EMT here as in each server the mechanics do vary and differ from one another.

In Character Information
    Name: Riley Fletcher

In 50 words or more. Why would you like to join SAFR? I have family members who worked in the medical field for quite a while. For the past three months I have worked in another city as a new york state police trooper. I have more then the basic knowledge of first aid that they required me to have and I enjoy helping people as opposed to locking them up so I think being a medic is a far better choice for me.

What are your goals within SAFR? My goals are to build on the skills I already have and use them to provide the best medical care for those who need it.

Do you have a criminal record? (If yes, please describe the offenses) No

Conclusion
    Is there any additional information you would like to share? I have all the required knowledge of basic first aid along with the more advanced knowledge of critical care. I know all about staging 2 to 3 blocks away during possible active situations, I always make sure I ask the police if their situation is code 4 before I am able to move in. I know how to weigh up risks vs safety, I know how to perform operations although this kind of RP is not done until you reach the DR stage usually.

Is the information that you have provided in this application true to the best of your knowledge? Yes

Signed Riley Fletcher

2. Ryan James

Ryan James Administrator Staff Member Administrator S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Chief

Thank you for your interest in joining the most ELITE SQUAD of medics/firefighters on fivem. We are currently reviewing you app and will be in contact once a decision is made.

R. James
    Fire Division Chief / Paramedic
    Chief Operating Officer