1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

remove the ability to seize cars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kane K, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Kane K

Kane K Member

Title says it all

I think its dumb that someone can buy a 3.5mill+ car and get caught speeding and have the cop instantly seize it. Imo it detours people from even wanting an expensive car and honestly is pretty shitty to have happen to you.

Also kinda weird that when well known kids get pulled over in their apertas and Bugatti nothing happens but when i get pulled over for speeding on the highway i get my shit taken without warning.

2. Alex

Alex Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter State Police

3. Alex

Alex Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter State Police

While I dont necessarily agree with how you lost your car, given the amount of offenses you commited in said car wasnt that many. However cops felt as though that was the lesson that needed to be learned. I'd recommend in future dont break the law in expensive cars if you dont want to run the risk of losing them. Furthermore...

Your suggestion is denied.

Bedlam likes this.
  4. Steven Holliday

Steven Holliday Member

Might I ask what your character name is?

5. Kane K

Kane K Member

Kane Kendrick i believe all my incidents were traffic related so ig it was deserved but never knew that was a thing and still sucks taking that big of an L

6. Bedlam

Bedlam Member

7. J. Kallam

J. Kallam Active Member Supporter

just looked and you were caught doing 235 mph in a 70 mph zone. that isn't driving fast son.. thats flying low. having your vehicle seized is the minimum of what LE would usually do in that situation. Might I suggest spending that money on a pilots license and private jet if you want to go that fast.

Ed Martin, Samuel, PoppyBird and 13 others like this.