Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Denied Petition to unban - Novaz

Discussion in 'Processed' started by Panye;3, Dec 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panye;3

Panye;3 New Member

Account name: Mine is Panye;3 the person I am petitioning an unban for is Novaz.
    Steam ID (Numbers not name): N/A
    Character name: Mine is Brighton Merciere, Novaz is Ricky Beans
    Reason for punishment: He spoke OOC in a phone call
    Administrator: N/A
    Appeal Explanation: I’m going to assume you don’t get many of these, or any at all. Please hear me out. This message includes a report on three different players as well as a petition. Thank you for your time.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16F1WlLaoiYb8lNL2qbQ0GUOENJTrLufRxhOrCRYAnMs

2. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Supporter San Andreas State Police Sergeant Criminal Licensed Lawyer

Denied
    A ban appeal that includes a player report on the forefront as a defense is not how ban appeals work, at all.

The ban was for HIS actions, and the unban appeal will be involving HIS actions only. Player Reports are handled in an entirely different sub-section and will not be discussed here, at all. Attempting to do so only serves to discredit the appeal in its entirety, to Novaz, focus on what YOU did wrong, and why YOU would like to come back, not on the actions of others.

Finally, his appeal was denied 3 days ago, 27 days before being able to re-appeal, so, with that said this request is declined.​

DirtySteveTV, Pigeon, BREEZIN and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.