Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

New to RP in general. Any help is appreciated.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CloudCrew1992, Feb 12, 2020.

1. CloudCrew1992

CloudCrew1992 New Member

Hello guys! I am looking into joining the RP community more specifically as a cop. I have no idea how to actual accomplish this.

Last night I joined the server and created my char. Thinking im gonna be a cop, i put on a police uniform and started walking to the job place. I was only ingame like 2 mins and was being arrested and pull off screen by one of the admins i think. (very chill dude) He was asking my why i was wearing the uniform and I told him i was trying to be a cop and he gave me a bit of info like how I gotta be in the server a week, apply to be a cop, academy, etc... This is all cool for an immersive standpoint but very daunting also for a complete noob like myself.

Let's say I do the week and then apply. Is it for certain i can then RP as a cop or could they reject it and say I can't be one? I like the realism but i also work 40+ hours a week like i'm sure most of you folks do and may only have an hour or 2 after I get off work and I don't wanna spend all this time trying to be a cop and then be told I just wasted all my time. If thats the case, then i'd prob opt to a more new person friendly server that will allow me to RP as a cop right away or at least allow me to work to become one. The guy i talked to last night was laid back, but also seemed like being a cop is not an easy thing to do on this server. I'm open to learning and working up, but if it can all be for nothing then i may need to reconsider.

Any info on the aspect of RP as a cop would be much appreciated. I have no knowledge of RP or the ins and outs.