1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted multiple character delete request

Discussion in 'Processed' started by Merr_Khan 2, Nov 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merr_Khan 2

Merr_Khan 2 New Member

Character first name = merr, tiny, aldo
    Character last name = Khan, pete, ray
    Steam Name = merr khan
    Steam(HEX) = 11000010E40D83B

Reason for deleting my character (no less than 50 words) =
    first one merr khan, i made a new account and found that this character who is a cop is not allowed to play cop on this sever due to hair style restriction, this character is the mullet and i will not change that, so i would rather the character be deleted.
    2nd tiny pete is a ped model character, i again will not change this due to the amount of art work i have for this character it is too much $$$ to throw away, plus this character must be fat, the waddle is 1/2 the character, and all custom models are skinny ass pos that all look the same.
    3rd I simple spelled the last name wrong, and will be making a new one with the right spelling, it is a historical character and must be accurate

2. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Developer Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Accepted

Merr_Khan 2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.