1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Mortimer Liechtenstein

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Undead, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Undead

Undead New Member

Applicant's Name: Mortimer Liechtenstein

Steam Name: Undead:(

Date of Birth: 2/27/1997

Do you have a microphone? yes

What time zone are you in? est

How long have you been a member of GreenLeaf Gaming?

Uhhh a good while but only on the forums for a small amount. I've been playing for over 3 months

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure?
    Yes

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum)
    I've been roleplaying for a solid amount of years throughout different mediums such as Dungeons and Dragons, Dayz, Arma, and other mediums. I love roleplay and so naturally this has brought me to fivem. Together with my group we play as criminal characters on the server daily. I love playing a criminal however on quite a few other servers in the past have played a police officer as well. As I've played a criminal and civilian for so long I would really like to join up with the police to both help them have a better time in game , and expand my roleplay beyond what I've been doing so far.
    IC:
    My name is Mortimer and I've been part of the neighborhood watch going on 3 years now. I care very much about the safety of this city and the people within. I've always admired the brave officers of the BCSO. I've even gone on a couple ride alongs just to get an experience of what it's truly like. I hope today I can further the cause and help the police force grasp a hold on this city. I've been shooting since I was young as my grandfather, the leader of the neighborhood watch, made sure that I was prepared for anything that happened.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum)
    OOC:
    As in the past I've played as a police across a few servers I find that here there is a large number pitted against sometimes a very small police force. Sometimes the force rolls out together and is absolutely powerful, but many times the civilans outnumber the officers and it's just unfair. I myself have been involved in quite a few of these situations and I'm happy to see things have changed. All my group mates have also decided on joining up, i'm just late on the trigger due to my real life work responsibilities . Using my knowledge of playing on past servers and my knowledge as a civilian I hope that I can provide a positive asset to the police force.

Ic:

Honestly I love the police. Ever since I was a young boy I idolized the police, chasing down bullies in my little fake car. I mean I got beat up a lot but that's beside the point. After they were done beating up on me, and my grandfather was done beating up on me for getting beat up, I really sucked it up and learned how to persevere. Over time I worked hard to become a better man than I was. I think I've grown up a lot recently. Together the neighborhood watch has gotten many criminals off the streets without breaking any laws or being "Vigilantes" . However, I find that I can't do what is necessary because what is necessary would be Vigilantism. So I hope that with the law on my side, I can work together with my brothers and sisters and we can crush out the crime that plagues this city and be sure that hard working civilians can live a happy peaceful life . As I mentioned above, I should be on record as having went on a couple ride alongs so I could familiarize myself with how you all work. I think at this point i'm ready to be shown the path towards my true goal in life.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement?
    In real life god no, in game yes. I've been an officer on a couple gta servers, and on arma 2/3.

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)
    The BCSO helps to uphold the law on a day to day basis so the citizens of the city making sure that civilians who follow the law can live a safe life free of threats from gang violence, drugs, and other forms of crime. They work together to ensure order exists.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)

Overall I think i'd be a good addition . I've worked with similar police forces in the past and I understand the general idea of how everything works. I've done ride along on this server and I have worked with many of the people who just joined the police force in the past as well and I feel as though our communication will transfer well onto the other side as well.

2. Dwergje

Dwergje Member Supporter Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Good afternoon Mr. Liechtenstein,

Thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Cadet program. We, the Training and Recruitment Division, are currently reviewing your application. You should expect a formal response regarding the status of your application within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Kind regards,
    Captain Marlow Baker

3. Dwergje

Dwergje Member Supporter Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Mr. Liechtenstein,

We have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, we have declined your application to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office for the following reasons:
    • Application is missing questions / requirements
    You may re-apply any time Be sure to improve on or fix the listed reasons.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Regards,
    Captain Marlow Baker