1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Matthew King - BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Matthew King, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Matthew King

Matthew King New Member

Applicant's Full Name: Matthew King

Steam Name: Wyvern

Discord Email: Wyvern#0686 | [email protected]

Date of Birth:2000 3rd of April

Do you have a microphone? Yes

What time zone are you in? Eastern European Standard Time

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming? I've been in the city for about 2-3 days.

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure? Yes

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum)
    Matthew King was an ex-military soldier that was born in Ireland. He served in the Irish Army for most of his life, and his peers eventually became family to him. One day, he and his squad were given the task to infiltrate enemy borders, but things went south really quick. Turns out, the enemies had known the IA was there to infiltrate, so they shot down King and his squad in a matter of seconds. King was on the ground, blood all over him, but not just any blood; it was the blood of his squadmates. King got up and called for air support, but he made sure to tell them to raise their border base to the ground. The IA rained down hell on the base, but he just wished he didn’t have to lose his friends during the whole process. That day changed him, and he decided he no longer wants to serve in the army only to watch his closest friends get gunned down at any second, so he decided its time to resign.

He wanted a new life, and that’s what took him to Los Santos. His flight was long, tiring, and not cheap. He needed ways of making money, so he took advantage of his hobby and that was winemaking. He made wine for short a while until he had enough money to finally save up enough money to go to Law School, where he graduated and managed to earn his very own lawyer license. He took a few cases on his own but decided that the best way to expand his audience was to work with a bigger name. King joined Noble Law and became a household name all around Los Santos. He made a good bit of money, but then remembered his life as a soldier, and he ever so slightly missed it, so he joined the police department. He felt like it could give him the sudden rush that he got when he entered the battlefield, only less dangerous and life-threatening. He served in the PD until he decided he wanted to resign to enjoy a long vacation outside of Los Santos.

When he returned, he decided he was going to try being a paramedic, which he knew would take time, but he didn’t really have anything else to do so he had all the time in the world. He finished studying and finally graduated to become an EMT. He’s saved many lives and is still going strong. His best friends currently live outside of Los Santos, but he hopes they will one day return once they feel bored of the generic Irish life.

King is an enthusiastic 35-year-old man now, who is polite and always respects others. He enjoys to party but always puts his job first as he takes his work very seriously. His primary concern isn’t money, but he takes on difficult jobs mainly to keep himself busy, as he hates staying home and doing nothing. He’s a big fan of beer, which is a given as he’s from Ireland, and is a fan of all kinds of food but especially the Mediterranean. He’s a sharpshooter, and he was also the best sniper the Irish Army had, but he prefers to handle assault rifles a bit more than sniper rifles, but when need be, he will use a sniper. He’s simply a car guru, he loves cars so much, he keeps collections of multiple vehicles at a time, and only sells one if he feels like he’s found a better replacement.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum) believe joining the force would significantly improve my confidence in everyday situations and also generate patience to control my temper. I know this as I was previously an officer. And that’s why I believe being part of the BCSO is very educational and effective. I also live in a time zone where sometimes the majority of the BCSO wouldn’t be awake so this can be a chance for me to step up my game and represent the BCSO in times when all is not expecting it. I believe the BCSO faction is a pure passion for me which I admire each day. First, I want to join to prove and unleash my maturity and abilities to hold different types of responsibilities. Second, as a rightful citizen of the country, I believe it is my right as an individual to serve my country to its finest. I also wish to continue my grandpa's legacy and show him that I want to pursue his career. I feel that the BCSO is where I would see myself in and be having the most time in the server along with my friends who are in it. I expect that every other officer in the force should have a sense of teamwork embedded within him or herself because some operations can't be dealt with by a single cop alone, and may need 2 or more cops to aid one another to make sure the operation being dealt with doesn't go wrong. Everyone has flaws, but that doesn't stop anyone from discovering them and eventually getting rid of them to gradually become even better thus aiding the force in an even greater manner. You can expect me to be extremely friendly and cooperative with my colleagues as I believe that it is a key element of making sure the police force excels in its duties overall and that's what I See in the BCSO.

Do you have any experience in law enforcement? Yes, in BadlandsRP, GroveRP and RedlineRP

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum) BCSO is in charge of keeping the peace in the city and maintaining order. However, I know that the sheriffs are usually elected. Usually, the BCSO is responsible for managing county jails and government buildings. Sherrif's or deputy sheriffs have the authority to serve warrants for arrest or order for arrest and give a ticket/citation. They are the ones people can rely on so they can have ease of mind while wandering around the city.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum) I will bring pristine and guaranteed safety to the city and I will devote a big significant time of my time into the force. I am someone who loves the team playing and not a solo accomplishment, that being said, I hate taking all the credits to myself I love working with people who are passionate about what they're doing. I also believe as an experienced role-player I am able to deliver different types of uncommon legal role-play that would change the atmosphere and mood of things in brighter ways.

2. BREEZIN

BREEZIN Lover of Salt Staff Member Administrator Sheriff BCSO Criminal

Hello Mr. King,

Due to our one week requirement to be in the city we will be placing a hold on your application until 11/9/2019 at which point it will be reviewed. Thank you for your interest in the BCSO.

@Sierra Edwards

Matthew King and Sierra Edwards like this.
  3. Matthew King

Matthew King New Member

Hey I was wondering how much longer I will have to wait as I thought the app would be reviewed on 9th so maybe it’s forgotten. Sorry if I wasn’t supposed to ask, just giving a heads up

4. BREEZIN

BREEZIN Lover of Salt Staff Member Administrator Sheriff BCSO Criminal

Mr. Matthew King,
    It has come to the BCSO Command Team's attention that you're application contains false information about your previous history as a LEO in other Departments. With said information, I would like to personally state that our Police force finds it necessary to be an upstanding person in and out of the city and that honesty holds a key factor in that. Therefore, your application to the Blaine County Sheriff's Office within the community of Greenleaf has be
    DENIED . For futher questions please contact myself @ BREEZIN#7975 on discord. If you have no questions, feel free to re-apply in 30 days and I hope to see this application to accurately represent yourself.

Thank you for your time,
    Blaine County Sheriff's Office, Sheriff, Davis, Casey

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019