1. Our servers are currently experiencing issues. This means one or all of our game servers are down... our Teamspeak may also be down. and our website may experience issues. We are aware of the issue and are working on resolving it as soon as possible.
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

le mushtario 11000010cb84899 gino bottemweed fail rp not sure who banned me

Discussion in 'Processed' started by gino, Mar 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gino

gino New Member

TITLE: Ban Appeal - #Playername

Account name:le mushtario
    Steam ID (HEX):11000010cb84899
    Character name:gino bottemweed
    Reason for punishment:fail rp
    Administrator: no idea
    Appeal Explanation:
    i was speeding to fast and got into a a crash with somebody then they started pull a gun at me and i started running and they shot me in the back my internet went out and when i got back on i was banned i am new to the sever and i dont think its the right way the ban some body pernemant for being new i dont know the rules and i know i should read them sorry
    and pulling a gun after a car crash is not rp and when i tried to run they just started to shoot me
    FAILURE TO PROVIDE AN ANSWER FOR ALL OF THESE WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL. IF YOU AREN'T SURE THE REASON OR WHO BANNED YOU PUT (Not Sure).

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  2. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Under Review
    Knowing the rules is YOUR responsibility, regardless, your appeal is under review. ​

3. skrub

skrub Community Owner Staff Member CommunityOwner Underworld Authority Director State Police

Not reading the rules or being ignorant is not an excuse. don't go play somewhere and not look at the rules at least once then be upset when u get banned after it looks like you combat logged when somebody shot you... convenient timing

4. Jenaa

Jenaa Lead-Admin Staff Member Lead-Admin Supporter Criminal

Declined

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.