1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Keep waking up in the wrong location

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by stella_beesworth, Apr 30, 2019.

1. stella_beesworth

stella_beesworth Member Supporter

So the other day some failrp shitlord robbed me then sent me flying across the map. literally flying. landed near the vinewood area from legion. no worries, ems came to save the day. however, since then, i go to sleep in legion and wake up the exact spot i was dropkicked to? twice. im kinda stranded up there so im curious if this is normal or why this might be happening? screenshots of location i keep finding myself in. top one is the day he sent me flying. its the same spot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CloudBorne likes this.
  2. The Marshal

The Marshal The Shadow Ranger Supporter

Try refreshing your character when you log in. Go to character menu and just click your active character. Or switch to one and back to your active one. See if that helps update your coordinates

3. stella_beesworth

ahh i only have one character, should i make another to fix this?

4. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Developer Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

You should be able to just reselect the one you have...
    also
    This is the default FiveM spawn location, I'll have a look at your information in the database and see if there's anything wrong/out of place.

stella_beesworth likes this.
  5. stella_beesworth

still happening. even more than before. i log out in various spots to test it, wake up falling through the map and end up at spanish ave.

6. Desire

Desire New Member

Unsure if it's appropriate I mention it here on her post but I'm having the same issue, just started yesterday.

stella_beesworth and Harctor like this.
  7. Aryxa

Aryxa Senior-Admin Staff Member Senior-Admin Supporter

Did either of you crash / log out / exit the game at any point in a House / Instanced area by chance? I'm wondering if this is a issue stemming from that. As previously stated the location it's porting you / spawning you @ is the default spawn location.

Desire likes this.
  8. Aryxa

Aryxa Senior-Admin Staff Member Senior-Admin Supporter

9. Desire

Desire New Member

Didn't even think about it like that.. Yeah I logged out in one. It fixed itself for me though, I spawn where I left off as normal.

10. stella_beesworth

i've personally only been in a feew instanced scenarios, never in a house. never logged out from there. it started the day the hacker sent me flying across the map. but never logged out, ems came and got me. hasnt happened at all today tho. not sure if that helps