Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Josh Almighty | BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Josh Almighty, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Josh Almighty

Josh Almighty New Member

Applicant's Full Name: Josh Almighty

Steam Name: besttapes4u

Discord Email: [email protected]

Date of Birth: 05/15/1997

Do you have a microphone? Yes

What time zone are you in? EST

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming? 1 Hour

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure? Yes

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum)
    I am, Josh and I am 22. I work for the US DOT and enjoy every minute of it. I build cars and bikes in some of my free time from work. I also enjoying shooting guns, building gaming pc's and playing video games in my downtime. I graduated OSU with my MBA in Finance (which I don't even use). I just moved into a new house and am enjoying every second of it. I am a down to earth person with common sense. I am an outgoing spirit with a desire to teach people what I have learned or am still learning. I am always trying to stay occupied whether it be in or out doors. I just love living life and not looking back. I vacation at least once a year and even enjoy visiting other countries. There are a lot of things in life I have been blessed to receive and live my best life. I have been roleplaying for the last 5 years and wasn't able to do so for the last few months due to working 70-80 hours a week and not getting a lot of free time. I have been on the search for the majority of this year and still on the hunt. Hopefully this is where I will end up!

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum)
    I l
    ove Patrolling a specific area of the city with an eagerness to learn the area more and more. I can give information to any citizens or motorists. I will be able to keep and eye out for any traffic and law violations. Write arrest, citation or warning reports and be able to log and read info of different people. Respond to all dispatched calls in the, County. Be able to investigate complaints, any type of disturbance, vehicle collisions. Be able to provide first aid to downed citizens, Fire/Ems and other LEO. I also chose this department because I have always loved the idea of being a police officer in real life. I love the core values and standards held by police departments. The fact that I can go out and help people and help lead some down the right path and get them the help they need is just a bonus. I love being out and about talking and interacting with all sorts of folk. I also love the togetherness and family the department offers. The county is such a compelling place to be, you have all different type of mysterious call. I think with my personality and charisma I will be able to handle all the different calls I receive. I just have always been a county man. I start with the BCSO and I would love to continue my roleplay with this community in that department. There is so much to explore and so many unique situations you can be involved in. There is just so much that I love about driving down the dusty roads at night or stopping in the mom and pop shops on my breaks. This is something I wish I would have done in real life so why not if I have the opportunity to do it in a video game, right?

Do you have any experience in law enforcement?
    2 1/2 Years, DOJRP | Staff BCSO
    1 Year, OCRP | Staff Public Safety
    2 Years PGRP | Owner

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)
    Patrol a specific area of the city with an eagerness to learn the area more and more.
    Give information to any citizens or motorists.
    Keep and eye out for any traffic and law violations.
    Write arrest, citation or warning reports and be able to log and read info of different people.
    Be able to read and write the English language with expertise.
    Respond to all dispatched calls.
    Be able to investigate complaints, any type of disturbance, vehicle collisions.
    Be able to provide first aid to downed citizens, Fire/Ems and other LEO.
    Knowledge of the Penal Code and be able to have knowledge of safe operations. Including vehicular operations.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)
    I am, Brisk Learner, I am able to defuse situations, Integrity, Timely, Have moral values, Strong verbal and personal communication skills, Organization and prioritization skills, Effective listening skills, I have Critical thinking skills, I am a team player and have superior Teamwork skills, I am able to negotiate and I am reliable.

► By submitting this application, I hereby authorize the release of all the above-mentioned information to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. I understand by submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the Sheriff’s Office. I understand that by submitting this application my full name will be validated through the In-Game criminal database system to verify the background information. I hereby certify that there are no willful misrepresentations in or falsification of any of the information provided in this application. I am aware that should an investigation disclose such misrepresentations or falsifications, my application will be rejected, and I will be disqualified from applying in the future for any position with the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office. Please be sure to review the responses before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by the applicant.

► If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting it.

Josh Almighty

2. Nathire

Nathire New Member Supporter BCSO BCSO Captain

Mr Almighty,

Thanks for taking the time to complete your application and your interest in the BCSO. We'd like to set up an interview with you. Command staff will be available most of the morning/afternoon/early evening hours on the February 11th, please come on our Teamspeak channel and wait in the BCSO 'waiting for interview' channel and poke myself or another command staff to begin your interview.

If that day doesn't work for you please let us know your availability and we'll set something up over the coming days.

Cpt. W. Fregia

3. Nathire

Nathire New Member Supporter BCSO BCSO Captain

ACCEPTED