1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined José Menéndez - BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Caliber, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Caliber

Caliber Member Criminal

Applicant's Name:
    José Menéndez

Steam Name:
    Caliber

Discord Email:
    Caliber#2900

Date of Birth:
    11/20/1995

Do you have a microphone?
    Yes

What time zone are you in?
    PST

How long have you been a member of GreenLeaf Gaming?
    coming to 8 months in the city

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure?
    Yes i have

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum)
    Hello my name is José Menéndez and this is my story. I was born in the states and I was sent back to Mexico to live with my grandparents because my mother was a drug addict. Lived for Mexico for some period of time and when my grandparents passed away I was sent back to the states to live with my parents. That's when after I seen what was going on with my parents and how there lives where and what was going on with the neighborhood that they lived in I decided it was time I help do what I could and help clean up the streets. So thats when I decided to become a cop to help better the society. I would love nothing more than to help bring down the people who did this to my parents and destroyed there lives. Nothing hurts me more than seeing what has happened with the drug epidemic and has affected the streets and the youth of this nation of ours. I will help stop at nothing to help clean up the streets and make them a safe place for everyone including our youth. Because I don't want them to grow up having to deal with what I had to. OOC: I am a good listener and a fast learner. I work well with others and have no problem listening to orders when given them.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum)
    (OOC) Because I have played as a cop on multiple servers back on Arma 3. Would love nothing more to learn different techniques that what I might already know from what I was taught from there and see if I can bring it to here. I picked the BCSO because I have friends inside of the BCSO and would love to see the different side of the law instead of the criminal side of life. BCSO is a good way to get yourself introduced into the way of life and help learn and understand things that would be taught to you. I see the BCSO as a great way to grow my RP instead of just being criminal side of life. It would help broaden my horizons and allow me to see it from a different perspective. (IC) I picked the BCSO because its the best way I knew to help take back my life along with help cleaning up everything on the streets. I had a rough life growing up between being forced to move to Mexico due to my mothers life choices and after my grandparents passed away and forced to move back. I was subject to see the gang life that was around and how they pushed drugs towards her and there was some days we went without food. Wouldn't know where we would get our next meal due to the fact she would spend all our money on drugs that was sold to her by the gangs in the area. So my reasoning for choosing the BCSO is to help clean up the streets and give the youth of this world a better fighting chance than I ever had growing up. If I know I can change at least one persons life with me being a deputy then it was well worth it. Changing someones life to better theres and not have to see them struggle with what I went through then its all well worth it.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement?
    Yes, Arma 3

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)
    BCSO helps enforce and regulate the laws that are set in place in our state. They have the responsibilities of keeping the peace as much as possible and help keep the population and civilians safe from any threats that may arise or occur. They put there lives on the line to make sure others can sleep peacefully at night.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)
    I can provide a leadership role due to the fact I have past experience with it in Arma 3 when I helped lead it. I was a part of S.W.A.T along with being a Major over there. I helped organize raids when it was needed along with being a good leader also means you have to be a good follower. So I am willing to be able to follow and listen to the orders given to me as well as executing those orders to the fulliest extent.

APPLICANT NAME

José Menéndez

2. Steven Holliday

Steven Holliday Member

Good afternoon Mr. Menéndez,

Thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Cadet program. We, the Training and Recruitment Division, are currently reviewing your application. You should expect a formal response regarding the status of your application within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Kind regards,
    Sgt. Casey Ogden

3. Lenny Tolson

Lenny Tolson Member

Mr. Menéndez,

We have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, we have declined your application to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office for the following reason(s):

• The BCSO uphold a standard of professionalism that we feel you are not able to meet.
    • There are several statements made in the above application that we feel are not an accurate representation of the conduct that should be displayed by members of our office.
    You may re-apply in 30 days. Be sure to improve on or fix the listed reasons.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Regards,

Captain Larry Tolson