1. Our servers are currently experiencing issues. This means one or all of our game servers are down... our Teamspeak may also be down. and our website may experience issues. We are aware of the issue and are working on resolving it as soon as possible.
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Jerry Johnson SAFR Employment Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Jerry Johnson, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Jerry Johnson

Jerry Johnson New Member

Out Of Character Information

What country and timezone are you in?
    USA Eastern

How long have you been a member of Green Leaf Gaming Community?
    1 Week

Do you have any real-world experience with emergency medicine or firefighting in real life? If so, please explain.
    Yes, career center Fire/EMS class. We spend the year doing classroom and hands-on activities related to Fire/EMS and take the state certified Fire 1&2 test at the end of the year.

Do you have any experience with medical or fire department role-play? If you do, please explain.
    No

What does high quality role-play mean to you?
    Thoroughly finishing rp, abiding by rules and regulations, and making sure everyone enjoys it.

In Character Information

Name:Jerry Johnson

What Makes you want to join our elite family?
    Fire Fighters are badass. I feel both me and the department can benefit from my addition to the department. I want to help the good people of San Andreas.

What can you bring to SAFR that will benefit the department?
    Loyalty, responsibility, dedication, and improvement.

What sets you apart from other applicants that we have interviewed?
    I am highly motivated and dedicated to help the people of San Andreas. I have experience with the Fire/EMS world, and I have the skills needed to become a full-time Fire Fighter/Paramedic.

If accepted, how will you continue to advance your knowledge of medical treatments as well as firefighting techniques?
    I will watch training videos and attend any training opportunities the department provides.

Do you have a criminal record? (If yes, please describe the offenses)
    Yes, speeding tickets. Non-violent felonies related to fishing.

Conclusion

Is there any additional information you would like to share?
    I feel I would fit right in with the San Andreas Fire/EMS family.

I Swear and affirm the the information I have provided in this application is true to the best of my knowledge?

Signed [Jerry Johnson]

2. Victor

Victor New Member S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Chief

We are pleased that you are interested in SAFR. However, due to your behavior in the city and overall inexperience in the Greenleaf County we will have to decline your application. - EMS Division Chief M. Troska.