1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

James Young - BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Gator, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Gator

Gator New Member Supporter

Applicant's Full Name: James Young

Steam Name: Gator485

Discord Email: Gator85#8808

Date of Birth: 04/25/1985

Do you have a microphone? Yes

What time zone are you in? Eastern USA

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming? 2 - 3 months, I think.

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure? Yes

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum)
    My age is 34, and I was born and raised in Florida and currently still live in Florida. I got my H.S. Diploma and got an A.S. in Pharmacy Technician degree. After I got that, the company I worked for, cut my hours down from Full time to almost not even part time due to business, and I would not be able to live off of the hours they were giving me. I joined the United States Army and began my journey to serve the country I love and care for so much. Unfortunately, my journey was cut short due to a back injury while unloading an aircraft. Even after hurting my back I was still looking a way to stay in, but I was denied and honorably medical discharged. After that, I was able to get my A.S. in Information Technology. Right now, I have a full time Job as a Fuel Logistics Supervisor. I work 12 hour shifts over night Sun-Wednesday. It is a good job but can be very stressful at times, and sometimes requires me to pull extra shifts. I am a honest, trustworthy, kind, caring, and pretty laid back dude that gets along with mostly everyone. I love to play games on my off time to relieve stress, and take my mind of RL stuff and the job. Some of the games I currently play is FiveM(GTA V), RDR2, Smite, Overwatch, DayZ and some COD: Modern Warfare. I like to take the time to let loose and hang with family and friends as well. My goal in life is to be the best man I can be, and to leave a positive impact to the people that I come across.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum)
    I chose Blaine County Sheriffs Office because it's the best! Enough said! My plan was to get out of the Army and become a cop in RL, but due to my injuries I can't. So, doing it through FiveM, I am fulfilling a dream of mine to be something I can't be in RL. I had watched a few streams and I liked what I saw. I saw the friendship that they had and how they are always willing to help each other out, even if someone made a mistake. I also like that this Blaine County Sheriffs Office has structure and holds people accountable if they do mess up, and know how to go about it, and not just scream and yell like a mad person in front of everyone. I have had a couple of run ins with the law on this server and every single interaction has been spot on and I enjoyed every single moment. I wish I remembered the names of those that talked to me, shoot they probably don't remember mine, because it was near when I first was here. I definitely see the professionalism and the respect coming out of Blaine County Sheriffs Office when I interacted with them. I want to give back to the community by serving in the Blaine County Sheriffs Office, and not only share my role play experience to others, but also to show what I can bring to the table. Not only did the values of the officers from the Blaine County Sheriffs Office, pull me to want to be here, but also the cars and the equipment that comes with it. I just think it is super cool and want to experience what else I might not have seen. I hope to talk with you all soon and to kick some criminal butt here in the future.

Do you have any experience in law enforcement? Not in RL but I have 3 years of FiveM. The most recent server I was a cop in was Badlands RP. Unfortunately they closing down. Other servers I was on as a cop: The Wack Pack RP and Florida Life RP.

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)
    They are to serve and protect the citizens and the properties of the city with the highest respect, and professionalism. Even though the criminals may get under the skin a little when they get caught or just around you. You got to think they are human and they make mistakes. As an officer you try and put some positive influence into their life and lead by example. Actions speak louder than words.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)
    The skills that I have is, I listen very well when people are speaking, and take in a lot of information. I am good at adapting to change quickly. I can handle stressful situations. I am able to explain things that might be too advanced for others in a simpler way.

► By submitting this application, I hereby authorize the release of all the above-mentioned information to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. I understand by submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the Sheriff’s Office. I understand that by submitting this application my full name will be validated through the In-Game criminal database system to verify the background information. I hereby certify that there are no willful misrepresentations in or falsification of any of the information provided in this application. I am aware that should an investigation disclose such misrepresentations or falsifications, my application will be rejected, and I will be disqualified from applying in the future for any position with the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office. Please be sure to review the responses before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by the applicant.

► If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting it.

APPLICANT FULL NAME
    James Young

2. Sierra Edwards

Sierra Edwards Member BCSO BCSO Captain Criminal

We would like to schedule an interview with you at your earliest availability. Please let us know a time that works for you.
    Thanks
    Captain S. Edwards

3. Gator

I am available tonight or Saturday morning/afternoon.

4. Sierra Edwards

I am available in ts anytime this morning

5. Gator

I am now available anytime today. Hope to talk soon.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019 at 2:31 PM
  6. Sierra Edwards

I am still around if you are available still

7. Gator

8. Sierra Edwards