1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Jacob Bradley - BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Jacob Bradley, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Jacob Bradley

Jacob Bradley New Member

Applicant's Name:
    Jacob Bradley

Steam Name:
    HappyHammy

Discord Email:
    HappyHammy#0961

Date of Birth:
    09/27/2000

Do you have a microphone?
    Yes

What time zone are you in?
    Eastern Standard Time

How long have you been a member of GreenLeaf Gaming?
    I've been in the community for about 2 1/2 months now.

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure?
    Yes I have.

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum)
    My name is Jacob Bradley and I moved to Los Santos from Boston about 2 1/2 months ago. As a kid, I had always loved watching the police on TV, and have always wanted to become one some day. After high school, I worked as a mechanic over in Boston for a company that my father founded 20 years ago. When I had moved to Los Santos, I started off doing some textile work, and applied for a job over at the Public Works Department. I heard back from them and started working for them the next day. So far my experience in he city has been amazing. This city is full of amazing people who do amazing things for the community every single day. I am 20 years old and am ready for my next big career change. I have met a few people from BCSO and have actually become friends with a few of them as well. After talking to them a bit, I decided that my next best move would be to do what I have wanted to do forever, which was a police officer. Now that the applications are open, I can not wait to hopefully start my next big life journey.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum)
    The reason why I am choosing the Blaine County Sheriffs Office is mainly because of what I have always wanted to do in life. Growing up I loved to watch the TV shows Cops, and LivePD. I always thought, "Wow I would love to do that one day." I came into Los Santos and had gotten a job as public works. I met a bunch of new people and even started talking to a few officers. I became really great friends with one of them, and started talking about the job. I immediately knew that being an officer was right for me. I started looking around for job openings and found nothing at first. Then, I found the Blaine County Sheriffs Office application and decided to give it a go, as I am now. I think that I would make a great officer, because I am a really honest, down to earth guy that loves it when there is great RP happening. I will be a great asset to the department and will do anything in my power to help the community, my coworkers, and higher authorities. I will be a very honest, kind, respecting officer, that will be very down to earth with enforcing the laws of the city and have zero tolerance for anyone that is disrespectful to officers, and/or failrp. If hired, I hope to bring great RP, great fun, and laughs to the department. I will try my very best to protect the city, while enforcing the laws and keeping civilians out of harms way, and keeping criminals away. Thank you very much for giving me this life changing opportunity to apply for the Blaine County Sheriffs Office, as well as taking the time to read my application. I hope to speak with you very soon.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement?
    I do, I was a LEO on 2 other servers prior, both of which for over 6 months for a combined experience level of about 2 1/2 years on a force. Unfortunately one of the servers shut down, and the other one had way too much fail RP.

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)
    I believe that the roles and responsibilities of a Blaine County Sheriff Officer is to protect the city at all costs from crime as well as help civilians that are in need, and serve the community as best as we can. I believe that a BCSO must be respectful, and honest at all times and always remain professional.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)
    As I said previously I am a very respectful, honest, down to earth person. I also get along with pretty much everyone and I have a good amount of LEO background in other communities as well. I am also a huge fan of a good RP and will always stay in character at all times.

By submitting this application, you are releasing all above information to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. You understand that submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the department. You also understand that by submitting this application that your name will be ran through the in-game criminal database to verify your background information. Your employment with the Blaine County Sheriffs Office can be terminated by the department or yourself at any time with or without reason or notification. Please be sure to review your above questions before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by you, the applicant.

If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting.

Jacob Bradley

2. Steven Holliday

Steven Holliday Member

Good afternoon Mr. Bradley,

Thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Cadet program. We, the Training and Recruitment Division, are currently reviewing your application. You should expect a formal response regarding the status of your application within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Kind regards,
    Sgt. Casey Ogden

3. Steven Holliday

Steven Holliday Member

Mr. Bradley,

I am sorry for the delay.

We have reviewed your application and would like to invite you to conduct a formal interview. This interview will be held on the government TeamSpeak Server. Click here in order to be redirected to the Waiting for Interview room. Whenever you arrive, we ask that you order by entrance ex: [001] J.Doe. This will ensure to keep your priority during your waiting time. The interviews will be held on Saturday, August the 10th between the hours of 1500 and 1700 CST.

If you're unable to make it during this time please respond to your application with your availability.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reply to your application.

Thank you,
    Sgt. Casey Ogden