1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Is this considered Fail RP?

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by vMoney_, Dec 1, 2019.

1. vMoney_

vMoney_ New Member Criminal

I have a Carbine Rifle on me. I set a status so when people come near me it says "has Carbine Rifle hidden in Duffle bag with safety on. 2 cops come up to me and say "is that a gun on your back?" I tell them "I have stuff in my duffle bag". They tell me that it doesn't matter and that I must put it away and Carbine Rifles are not allowed to be in the city even tho they sell them at Ammunations in the city. I'm not trying to start trouble with the officers but they told me that if they see it again they are gonna give me a ticket then arrest me but they would of not known about it if it doesn't stay on my back and just felt like they Failed RP I have a clip of what happened....
    First clip of them Failing RP with my status that you can see goes off in the top left - https://clips.twitch.tv/EnticingHonorableTofuBlargNaut

Second clip (not important but feels like they are just using power as a cop) - https://clips.twitch.tv/HotTenderCobraChocolateRain
    And again im not reporting the officers or trying to start trouble but i feel like its fail rp and just want to know what others think about this, that's all.

2. JorJorFootball

JorJorFootball Resident Anime GIrl Staff Member Senior-Admin State Police Department of Justice Judge Criminal

If you have a status like that & you’re properly RPing you have a long gun in your bag then the response should be as if it’s not in your back imo. It’s happened to me before as well, but again it’s just an issue with a game mechanic. Might just need to be something more clarified. Also moving this thread to a different section while its looked into.

3. vMoney_

vMoney_ New Member Criminal

okay thanks i just wanted others opinions on the situation not looking to start trouble with the rp officers that happened to do this and maybe they didn't read the status but idk?