1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Igor Sonuvobich - BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Bambino, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Bambino

Bambino New Member

Applicant's Name:

Igor Sonuvobich

Steam Name:

WhiskeyGrundle

Discord Email:

[email protected]

Date of Birth:

Player: 19990615

Character: 19950715

Male

Do you have a microphone?

Yes

What time zone are you in?

Central

How long have you been a member of GreenLeaf Gaming?

Since approx. 20190704

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure?

Yes

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum)

I moved from Moscow to Louisiana roughly fifteen years ago. I came to escape the crime filled streets after I turned in a banditi that tried to kill me when I overheard a conversation of his about his current drug trade. He was sent to prison for life and my brother, Nikolai, told me I needed to get out of Russia. He has contacts within the Russian mafia and told was able to warn me in secret. I have lived in the mid to northern part of Louisiana since then and have since learned and assimilated to American lifestyle, specifically southern lifestyle. After my run in with the Banditi in Russia and the lack of power I had there to change anything, I have since wanted to become a member of the local law enforcement. After leaving my small town I decided to move to the big city. Since arriving here I have made new friends and had many encounters with local law enforcement. I couldn't decide if I wanted to stay or not until I saw how close you all were and decided this is where I want to make my home. I strive to start a local Motorcycle Club comprised of LEO's, veterans, and others who just love this country. My time in America has made me realize what a great country we all live in. I wish to start this club in honor of my brother, who can't escape the wrong side of the law but took a leap in the right direction to save his little brother.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum)

After my encounters with the wrong side of the law back in Russia I knew I wanted to either serve in a military, fighting those that threatened the weak and helpless or become a law enforcement officer to defend those that couldn't defend themselves on a local level. I have been in a few places in America and after living fifteen years in Louisiana and moving to the Blaine County area I have seen how needed the law enforcement is around here. I decided that this was the place I wanted to protect. Within my first few days in town, not only did I experience the crime that riddled these streets, I also experienced the kindness that this city and surrounding areas can bring. I made some great friends since being here. I started fishing quite often to make my money and on one of these trips my new friend Alice and I were held at gunpoint. I got out of the vehicle we were in with a weapon in my hand and I was shot in the shoulder. I then had to listen helpless on the ground as Alice was robbed and they looted my body. If it had not been for the outstanding medical services that can be found here I would have died helpless and weak. I would have wasted the chance that my brother Nikolai had given me. I chose Blaine County Sheriff's Office because I have seen their willingness to serve and protect. They have the kind of will that my brother had when he risked his life to save mine. I chose this department because there are deputies like Miss Quinn who showed me great kindness and care when she responded to my friends accident and she was so kind and grateful when I witnessed her wreck and pulled her from the destruction. I want to be serve Blaine County just as these brave men and women have.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement?

I currently have no experience in Law Enforcement

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)

The members of the Blaine County Sheriff's Office serve and protect the citizens of Blaine County. These brave men and women risk their lives daily to keep the streets free of crime and keep the common citizen safe. They do anything from taking down dangerous criminals to keep the roadways safe by patrolling and stopping those who endanger their fellow citizens. The BCSO is there to help those in need whether it be someone is being robbed to someone who has been in an accident and needs medical attention.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)

I can serve this community through my willingness to protect those who can't protect themselves and my caring nature. I have a natural talent when it comes to speaking and I have an extremely charismatic personality. When I meet someone or care about someone I have a naturally protective nature towards them. Through my living in the rural areas of Louisiana I have developed a natural sense of marksmanship through hunting and exceptional gun safety skills and muzzle awareness. I am friendly and professional and want nothing more than to help my fellow people of Blaine County.

By submitting this application, you are releasing all above information to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. You understand that submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the department. You also understand that by submitting this application that your name will be ran through the in-game criminal database to verify your background information. Your employment with the Blaine County Sheriffs Office can be terminated by the department or yourself at any time with or without reason or notification. Please be sure to review your above questions before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by you, the applicant.

If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting.

APPLICANT NAME

Igor Sonuvobich 20190724

2. Dwergje

Dwergje Member Supporter Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Good afternoon Mr. Sonuvobich,

Thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Cadet program. We, the Training and Recruitment Division, are currently reviewing your application. You should expect a formal response regarding the status of your application within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Kind regards,
    Captain Marlow Baker

3. Dwergje

Dwergje Member Supporter Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Mr. Sonuvobich,

We have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, we have declined your application to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office for the following reasons:
    • The BCSO uphold a standard of professionalism that we feel you are not able to meet.
    You may re-apply in 30 days. Be sure to improve on or fix the listed reasons.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Regards,
    Captain Marlow Baker