Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Griffin and Danielle Thompson Casey's diner application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Weightless522(Griffin), Feb 12, 2020.

1. Weightless522(Griffin)

Weightless522(Griffin) New Member Criminal

★ Title:”Business License Application - Your Name or Business Name”

ANY FBI AGENT HAS THE RIGHT TO DENY YOUR APPLICATION OR SHUTDOWN YOUR BUSINESS

★ Getting to know you
    (Co-owners information must be included in the application)

⟐ Name: Griffin Thompson Danielle Thompson

⟐ DOB: Griffin Thompson 11-09-1995 Danielle Thompson 10-25-1994

⟐ Current Occupation: Both work for SAFR

⟐ How long have you lived in the city for: 3 1/2 months
    (Applicants must be a resident for 30 days or more to be considered)

⟐ Criminal Record: None for either owner
    (We will be obtaining a copy of your records. Any applicant with a felony less than 6 months old will be automatically denied.)

★ Business Info

⨞ Business Name: Casey's Diner

⨞ Business Background (50 word minimum): My name Griffin and my wife is Danielle and together we’d like to open up Casey’s. Casey’s diner was my mom's dream her whole life. As long as I can remember she was always talking about wanting to open a place up. When she was sick and about to pass I promised her that one day I would open her a diner. Growing up my mother was always in the kitchen cooking! No matter the meal breakfast, lunch, or dinner she was always wanting to cook! Her favorite was breakfast though, and it was mine to! Her French toast was to die for, and I miss it so much. I recently cleaned out the storage locker where we stored a lot of her things and found an old recipe book. With that and the memories of the times I would cook with her I plan on opening the diner and sharing her passion of cooking with the city. Thanks for your time and the opportunity, and I hope to hear back from you soon!

⨞ Business Document (Required):
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NAWMmKw7-lXmpTcKi7mhfafS2bQrc5GpHVMsfXIHb5Y/edit?usp=sharing
    ⨞ Business Website: (optional)

⨞ Employees: Currently just Griffin Thompson and Danielle Thompson

⨞ Business Plan (50 word minimum):
    Our business plan is to open up a new restaurant and provide a place not only to get great food, but also hang out and meet new people. The diner will function as a place where anyone is welcome and we will provide breakfast type food and beverages. We will most likely be opening the diner multiple times a week or whenever we have free time that way we can always give people a fun spot to hang out and meet new people.
    ⨞ Type of License you are applying for (reference this page for the license types http://www.dol.wa.gov/listoflicenses.html):
    Food Worker Card, Food Handler Permit (Department of Health)
    ⨞ Pricing for services: (this depends on the type of business you are setting up.)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NqqLFELpH3LdKpMHqaX8bOh4TOflDb9yIBJ8jPmZou4/edit?usp=sharing

★ OOC
    (Required. Please list any dev work that is needed for your business to run. Please include photos in your business document with details.)

Discord Name:Weightless522#3154 Kaelynne#6969

Questions?: I have a lot of thoughts that would require dev work but I don't expect any of it, just ideas. but possible ideas could be a lock on the diner door, opening up the door on the left hand side. Adding an additional room in the back of the diner to function as our storage where employees could access the food and drinks we supply. Allowing players to Shift+E to sit in the booths or stools, and lastly adding Items listed as our food and having pictures that match the listed food.

Steam Name:Weightless522(Griffin) Kaelynne

2. Friendlyjenlee

Friendlyjenlee Senior-Admin Staff Member Senior-Admin Supporter Criminal

Under Review

Thank you for submitting your business application! I will review your application and email you about setting up a meeting to discuss your business in detail. We look forward to meeting with you!​

3. Friendlyjenlee

Friendlyjenlee Senior-Admin Staff Member Senior-Admin Supporter Criminal

Accepted

Congratulations! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! Thanks for your interest in starting this business. I look forward to watching it grow.​