1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted GreenField - The Natural Choice.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Tommy, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Tommy

Tommy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter

★ Title: GREENFIELD - The Natural Choice

ANY FBI AGENT HAS THE RIGHT TO DENY YOUR APPLICATION OR SHUTDOWN YOUR BUSINESS

★ Getting to know you

⟐ Name: Eddy Fast

⟐ DOB: 26th of Febr 1972

⟐ Current Occupation: Garbage collector - Pro

⟐ How long have you lived in the city for:
    A couple of months.

⟐ Criminal Record: absolutely not.

(We will be obtaining a copy of your records )

★ Business Info

⨞ Business Name: GreenField

⨞ Business Background:
    As environment, ecological awareness and the plain fact of shaping up this planet becomes more and more urgent. We feel that GreenField, specialized in waste management disposal and recycling could be the solution to keep the island sustainable for generations to come. We can not pile it up or dump it in the ocean! We offer our passion, expertise and hands-on approach towards garbage management. Looking to recycle and expand on the city infrastructure. Including citizens and business owners alike.

⨞ Business Document:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z1wycP6NfUSaCHfaqdVOtdW1p3h7dIch8tbCdCJXyKQ/edit?usp=sharing this was our basic idea and draft.

example of our company paper TrashTalk while the office is working on it.
    Needs editing and spacing but this will come out on a regular basis:
    https://www.makemynewspaper.com/newspapers/project-pdfs/290034/trashmaster_svc2247.pdf

or the online paper version:
    http://enewspaper.makemynewspaper.com/a1e26e82db4375/trashtalk#.XUhLTugzaUk

⨞ Business Website: (optional)
    https://greenleafcity.wixsite.com/greenfield (it's a current work in progress)

⨞ Employees:
    5 drivers, an accountant and mechanic for the TrashMaster
    Names are mentioned on the business doc.

⨞ Business Plan:

Our plan is to integrate the existing garbage job with further recycling.
    Involving the residents and particularly business owners into the system.

We have to step back and hold on the throttle until we get licensed and approved, as we did receive a lot of positive feedback and business owners wanting to be a part. We can not wait to fulfill our end. As it stands now we are setting up schedules for pick ups at private business owned locations.
    Clearing out parking lot's and other personalized services. we also have a few pool jobs in the hills to clear out swimming pools check filters etc. Hygiene. We have a deal for instance to pick up the bio degradable waste at the Ranch from father Kinsley. we are planning to sell this possibly to the vineyard and other agricultural places for top class fresh fertilizer.

Business owners who become clients of the recycling program will get a quality label sticker, that they can put up at their place of business. Showing customers they are ecologically responsible and that their company cares.

Regarding garbage collection we work together hand in hand with LSDS of Los Santos:

When people arrive at the garbage depot at Alta St, they have two options. They can clock in as a freelancer, or go through door number B. GreenField. In which case we offer a far more in depth experience in the garbage collection and waste management. You can check the schedule for extra pick up locations from our clients, make some extra cash. You are part of a professional group that loves the industry and job, can drive together. We have lunch hang out meeting places and so on.
    Basically having a good time loving the job and making a difference for everyone.

We will professionalize, streamline and handle waste management in the city.

Contact have been made with some mechanics from public works for a possible joint venture.
    After a car crash on the highway, Public works picks up the cars, EMS services pick up the victims and GreenField will make sure all debris is gone, oil stains properly removed, blood on the pavement being taken care of in a responsible way. Public health is always on our mind.
    So we have business opportunities there to. All in the spirit of a better greener city.

⨞ Type of License you are applying for (reference this page for the license types

- Contractors (Labor & Industries)
    - Drivers, Enhanced (Department of Licensing)
    - Fertilizer Distribution License, Bulk Commercial (Department of Agriculture)
    - Plumbing Contractors (Labor & Industries)
    - Waste Storage Site Owners (Department of Revenue)

⨞ Pricing for services: all depends on the scope of business or request of the client.

★ OOC

Anything you require from our dev team for this to work: (optional)

To be honest most of it is RP'd out really. And we been getting a lot of enthusiastic responses, that's why it was tricky not to get going already. So for now we just do the garbage part. I personally mostly hang out at the depot to greet people and offer them door B if they would feel like it.

All the contacts we had so far were great, so i would love to follow up here.

If anything would be needed, it's possibly the approval for a recycling plant as described in the business proposal or an office as a base. And if anything would be scripted, a pick up at the sorted goods at the Alta street depot to our plant up North.

I can continue to offer people the garbage payed job, which isnt much, thats why i added the pick ups of specialized garbage, to incentive people . Maybe a wage if you work for GreenField?

At this point I would just love a green light to continue building up what we are doing, people are having fun and this business could do great as people already offering cash to be part of it.

Who does not want to live in a greener cleaner world right?

Questions?: Not really ;)

Steam Name: Str84it1

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    Bedlam, Jasper, Raff Brown and 10 others like this.
  2. DPH

DPH New Member

I think this is a great idea, I have know Eddy for awhile and he is dedicated to making Greenleaf a better community.

Victor and Tommy like this.
  3. Friendlyjenlee

Friendlyjenlee Senior-Admin Staff Member Senior-Admin Criminal

Under Review

Thank you for submitting your business application! I will review your application and email you about setting up a meeting to discuss your business in detail. I look forward to meeting with you!​

Tommy and Flori like this.
  4. Sennika

Sennika New Member

I've met the crew in character and the RP they bring is top notch! I'd love to see this a thing

Tommy likes this.
  5. RavokFTW

RavokFTW Member Supporter

This is crazy cool! I'd love to see this business happen!

Tommy likes this.
  6. MellyD

MellyD New Member Supporter Criminal

Great Idea, and Great people to run a business!! Best Wishes!

Tommy likes this.
  7. John Bakersfield

John Bakersfield New Member Criminal

Knowing how well this was RP'd in the last city, without support of admins, I know for a fact that if this goes through, it will be booming. Quality business Eddy.

Tommy likes this.
  8. Raff Brown

Raff Brown New Member Supporter Criminal

Ey you know ya'll got my full support! - Can't wait till this is up and running

- Raff Brown

9. danstaa

danstaa Developer Staff Member Developer

Hey there, we're reviewing your application however we would like to meet with you in the TeamSpeak or Discord app to discuss more in depth what sort of development you would be needing from the city engineers. Feel free to reach out to me via the discord app (danstaa#4419) at your earliest convenience so we can arrange to meet and discuss your needs!

Asu40, Tommy and Friendlyjenlee like this.
  10. Tommy

Tommy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter

Hey there,
    Ty for getting back to us about it, so excited! Looking forward to meeting you and discussing the details, possibilities and ideas.
    Cheers!

11. OfficialNerdFire

OfficialNerdFire New Member

Can't wait to see this happen!

Tommy likes this.
  12. Friendlyjenlee

Friendlyjenlee Senior-Admin Staff Member Senior-Admin Criminal

Accepted

Congratulations! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! Thanks for your interest in starting this business. I look forward to watching it grow.​

BenDingo, PoppyBird, MellyD and 3 others like this.