1. Our servers are currently experiencing issues. This means one or all of our game servers are down... our Teamspeak may also be down. and our website may experience issues. We are aware of the issue and are working on resolving it as soon as possible.
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Director Notice General feedback and poll pending upcoming community meeting

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by skrub, Feb 24, 2020.

?

How are we doing

Poll closed Mar 1, 2020.
  1. I enjoy the current state of the community.

14.6%
  2. I think there could be improvments.

81.3%
  3. I don't like anything being done.

4.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skrub

skrub Community Owner Staff Member CommunityOwner Underworld Authority Director State Police

Hey, guys just want to get some general feedback on how we are doing. we have added a lot of new stuff and fixed some bugs in the last couple of days. but I want feedback on everything how people feel about the server and what they think could improve or what they like already... This is pending an upcoming community meeting and we can use what is talked about here to talk about there with everybody.

2. Ashley

Ashley New Member Criminal

I'm going to throw this out there, I've been having really bad loss of frames in the last couple of days which hasn't happened before. It's becoming almost unplayable ;-; I'm not really sure what's causing it but I think it could be the blackjack tables :c

3. skrub

skrub Community Owner Staff Member CommunityOwner Underworld Authority Director State Police

I have pretty low frames normally around 40 whenever I'm on the server. over the last 3 days since the blackjack tables got put in my frames have been the same. yesterday after the interior fix my frames are now better. that script uses almost no usage and even when 16 people are playing it's still lower than even the script the manages the weather. and night and day.

I am unsure what is causing your frame loss but we can try and troubleshoot it.

4. lazyhobbitz

lazyhobbitz Member BCSO Deputy

I’m not sure how it could be implemented server side but I’d really like to see more criminal on criminal activities. The cops and robbers only goes so far and would be interesting to see a shift towards this. I know there’s certain car stealing scripts that can kind of push for gangs fighting over the cars while cops get involved too.

5. skrub

Im confused on what u mean we have the chop shop. maybe im just not understanding

6. lazyhobbitz

lazyhobbitz Member BCSO Deputy

It’s like a more advanced chop shop. The ones I’ve seen there’s a location that you go to that sends you to look for a specific local car. When you steal that local car it activates a GPS tracker that pings police every X seconds for 5 minutes with a blip on the map. After the 5 minutes is up you are able to take it to a chop shop and you get X amount based on how much damage the car has taken.

7. Sasha

Sasha Active Member Supporter BCSO Deputy Criminal

Those are honestly garbage. I've been places that use them and they aren't particularly well done. There is already a new carjacking script in the works which will have a risk for car alarms and police pings.

8. CasparMueller

CasparMueller New Member Supporter

For now I have a simple question: Considering the huge amount of suggestions pouring in: What are the development priorities as of now and what are the project included?

I might be back later for a more elaborate view on things

Bob Harris and skrub like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.