Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Pending Review Fire Rescue Application

Discussion in 'Careers' started by Austin C, May 5, 2020.

1. Austin C

Austin C New Member

Information Out Of Character

What country and timezone are you in?
    EST Timezone US

Tell us about yourself
    My name is Austin, I'm 23 years old. I have 3 years experiences on Fire Department as a Volunteer Firefighter which is I run calls everyday Paid Volunteer Firefighter. I like to meet new people and make new friends everyday. I love hanging out and spend time with my family & friends which is they are more important then anything else. I'm also deaf and hard hearing person I'm 100% deaf both of my ears. I don't like putting this out but I have to so you guys will know where I'm coming from. I have a cochlear implant which is helps me hear. I may not hear you well cause headset with mic is hard for me to hear through it sometimes depends on the noise around me. No matter what noise it is with the volume turn up still can hear background noise more then the game which is why I'm deaf hard hearing person. Been deaf since 3 years old.

How long have you been a member of Green Leaf Gaming Community? (Must be part of the city for a minimum of two weeks) 0

Names of your other characters?
    N/A

Do you have any real-world experience with emergency medicine or firefighting in real life? If so, please explain. Yes irl, I have been a firefighter for 3 years as a Volunteer Firefighter since 2013 been a while. I do run EMS calls must of the time. I have all my certificated from Fire Department that's included Hazmat too.

Do you have any experience with medical or fire department role-play? If you do, please explain.
    I do in role-play. I know what type of situation we have to take care of a burning building, MVA, and more but I learn from others since everybody do different way then other people as a Firefighter or EMS.

What does high quality role-play mean to you?
    High Quality Role-Play means that you have to be acting irl things know what you are suppose to do when it comes to role-play with others to make it realistic thing. Like car accident, fires, & other type of things. Role-play is a thing that everybody can Role-play in game with each other to make it fair & real thing in game.

In Character Information

Name:
    Austin C

Blood Type: A

Tell us about yourself: (50 words requirement)
    I'm Austin, I am a very respectful person show what I can do to make this city safe and never let it down. I would like to be out and make new friends with others.

What Makes you want to join our family? (20 word requirement)
    I would like to be apart of this community to make new friends and meet them. I feel like I will enjoy it here.

What can you bring to SAFR that will benefit the department?
    For this SAFR I would make this department better best I can get it to be and show the community that we are working hard to get this job done and have more people to be apart of this department to join with us and enjoy it together.

What sets you apart from other applicants that we have interviewed?
    I feel like this would be a perfect fit for me as I have a irl Firefighter experiences and know what I'm suppose to be doing. I will do what is right for us to get this type of job done as a Firefighter to help others and show support where we want their lives to be saved from any kind of situations.

What is your goal in SAFR? Where do you want to go in the department?
    My goals is to work hard, save lives, make sure the city or county or even a statewide safe from anything major that will can harm us in game to make fire department go everywhere. Where would I like to go in the department wherever you prefer to station me to.

If accepted, how will you continue to advance your knowledge of medical treatments as well as firefighting techniques? I will come on duty much as I can to perform my duties and knowing my commands & know how to handle situations for this department going on calls

Do you have a criminal record? (If yes, please describe the offenses) DISCLAIMER background checks will be done on all applicants and all felonies will be noted but does not necessarily disqualify you from employment. No

Conclusion

Is there any additional information you would like to share?
    I don't already added it in my Out of Character about my hearing problems

I Swear and affirm that the information I have provided in this application is true to the best of my knowledge? Yes

Signed [Character Name]
    Austin Cotten

2. C9 Krunsnik

C9 Krunsnik Member S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Chief

Your application is under Review.

- Deputy Cheif Paramedic Ava Caufield.

3. Victor

Victor Member

Hello Austin Cotten. Due to lack of time in the city we decided to put your application on hold. You have to be in the city for at least two weeks and get to know how city works, meet its people and learn the mechanics. We will resume application on 20th of May, 2020. Use this time to establish yourself in the city and your life in Greenleaf country.

4. Victor

Victor Member

Hello Austin Cotten, if you have time (in EST) and day that is suitable for the interview please let me know and we will make it happen. Thank you!

5. Austin C

Austin C New Member

Hello, I’m available tomorrow afternoon at 7:00pm EST time for interview would work for me!

Thanks,
    Austin C.

6. Kira Caufield

Kira Caufield New Member S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Command Paramedic

We Will be available in city at 7EST if that still works or you 5/23/2020. We will meet at Pillbox hospital.
    You can email me at SierraLeprechaun#7609 if you need to reach out immediately for any reason.
    Thank you
    Kira Caufield