Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Ems Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by SadisticVixen, May 20, 2020.

1. SadisticVixen

SadisticVixen New Member Criminal

Information Out Of Character

What country and timezone are you in?
    United Kingdom BST

Tell us about yourself
    I am a RGN (Nurse) and Artist, but also qualified as a mechanic and business, i love Games and Swimming in my spare time and driving cars and riding bikes, and always looking for new things to learn

How long have you been a member of Green Leaf Gaming Community? (Must be part of the city for a minimum of two weeks)
    I have been in greenleaf since first Badlands closed, back in november i think it was

Names of your other characters?
    Sarah Blood
    Sarah Valentino
    Sarah Heavens
    Vixen Hope
    Ashlin Miller

Do you have any real-world experience with emergency medicine or firefighting in real life? If so, please explain.
    Yes i am a RGN (Registered General Nurse)

Do you have any experience with medical or fire department role-play? If you do, please explain.
    Yes i have been Ems and Police in previous citys before

What does high quality role-play mean to you?
    High Quality RP means Players RP'ing life situations the best way they can like a second life also one where they can lead a life that they cant in irl

In Character Information

Name:
    Vixen Hope

Blood Type:
    A+

Tell us about yourself: (50 words requirement)
    Vixen is a go happy girl that is looking for the good life of family job and having a good time, she loves being round friends, going for bike rides and spending time with her partner who she is proud of being a police officer

What Makes you want to join our family? (20 word requirement)
    Vixen comes from a family of officers and paramedics and Nurses so she would love to follow, and always as had an interest

What can you bring to SAFR that will benefit the department?
    Vixen can bring confidentiality, great communication skills which will be great to keep people calm in situations, good driver and a family with medical background

What sets you apart from other applicants that we have interviewed?
    Medical experience and flexability also timezones when the ems are needed

What is your goal in SAFR? Where do you want to go in the department?
    i would love to work up the ladder and better myself and my experience and also in future serve as a police officer too

If accepted, how will you continue to advance your knowledge of medical treatments as well as firefighting techniques?
    Everyday will be a new challenge new injuries and new situations, and will be learning and getting better everyday, also making sure keep up to date with new medicines and treatments when needed

Do you have a criminal record? (If yes, please describe the offenses) DISCLAIMER background checks will be done on all applicants and all felonies will be noted but does not necessarily disqualify you from employment.
    no

Conclusion

Is there any additional information you would like to share?
    no

I Swear and affirm that the information I have provided in this application is true to the best of my knowledge?
    yes

Signed [Character Name]

Vixen Hope

2. C9 Krunsnik

C9 Krunsnik Member S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Command

Hello Ms Hope, thank you for your interest in joining SAFR, we would like to set up an interview. When are you available?

Deputy Chief Paramedic - Ava Caufield

3. SadisticVixen

Tomorrow would be good

4. C9 Krunsnik

alright what time? the interview will take place at pillbox.

5. SadisticVixen

Okay U.K. BST 2pm? Or after 10pm BST

6. C9 Krunsnik

it would definately need to be after bst, if you pick a EST time i'll let you know.

7. Victor

Victor Member S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Chief

I am avalible at 2pm BST for interview today on 21st and tomorrow on 22nd. Join Teamspeak GreenleafRP channel at those days and contact M.Troska.

8. Kira Caufield

Kira Caufield New Member S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Command EMT

Feel free to email myself or Ava and let us know when your availability for an interview.
    SierraLeprechaun#7609 is my discord.
    Thanks,
    Kira Caufield