1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Dispatch Application - 12/30/2019 - Jericho Bane

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Jericho Bane, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Jericho Bane

Jericho Bane New Member

What country and timezone are you in? USA CST

How long have you been a member of Green Leaf Gaming?
    About 7 months

Are you or have you ever been an firefighter, EMS, LEO or dispatch in Real Life?
    Yes, EMS

Do you have any experience with dispatch roleplay? Yeah. I play arma 3 and love to be a RTO/JTAC(Radio Telephone Operator/ Joint Terminal Attack Controller)

In Character Information
    Name: Jericho Bane

Why would you like to join Dispatch? Because i love to maintain professionalism and the radio is a key part, and i really enjoy working with others to make sure they have a second set of eyes on when to call help or if they need help.

What are your goals within Dispatch? To maintain proper communication and make the radio feel more realistic

Do you have a criminal record? (If yes, please describe the offenses)
    No
    Conclusion
    Is there any additional information you would like to share?Im a Real life AEMT and a AP EMT in SAFR.

Is the information that you have provided in this application true to the best of your knowledge? Yes.

Signed:Jericho Bane

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  2. C_Smooth608

C_Smooth608 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter S.A.F.R. Director

Thank you for your interest in Dispatch. We would like to set up an interview time to sit down with you. Please let us know your availability for the rest of this week.
    We look forward to hearing from you

3. Jericho Bane

Jericho Bane New Member

weekdays are limited to about 5 hours a day from 4PM CST to 10pm CST on Monday,Wednesday,Friday, and 6PM CST and 10PM on tuesday and thursday