1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted David Long - BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Franchize, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Franchize

Franchize New Member Supporter

Applicant's Full Name: David Long

Steam Name: Franchize

Discord Email: Franchize#9637

Date of Birth: 08/12/1992

Do you have a microphone? Yes, my voicebox works to the fullest extent

What time zone are you in? Central

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming? I joined this city quite some time ago but it hasn't been my full time city until recently. Had some unfinished business from where I'm previously from and now a full time member of the city.

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure? Yes, I have.

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum) I'm 27 years old and I'm originally from Chicago, IL where I grew up for most of my years until I got into some trouble that made me have to leave my beautiful city. At the age of 15 I was approached by a gang that at my young age I thought were my friends but in reality they wanted a guinea pig. My mom always raised me to be better than my father since he wasn't there and even though I didn't make the best decisions I always tried to make decisions with the best intentions in mind. Once I moved away from Chicago I did it for the better, I did it to get my family out of this danger riddled city that always threatened it's surroundings and being here we feel safe and I couldn't be happier about the people that I've met so far. They've been so kind and always so willing to help me and my family get back on my feet and it's been the best experience. I've met some of the law enforcement officers and they are more than willing to help me around the city and show me that I don't have to feel threatened here, and for that I will forever be grateful.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum)
    I chose the BCSO to invite myself into protecting and serving the city how a law enforcement officer should. After conversing with multiple officers and hearing that this police force is pretty good at what they do I couldn't not attempt to offer my hand into helping the citizens of Blaine county. After reading the SOP (Policies and Procedures) I fully believe that this police department is top notch and stick true to the words "Protect and Serve". After having such a troubled past I promised my mom and family that I would change my ways and keep out of trouble and that is what I'm doing. My grandfather was a respected member of the Chicago police force and I hope to make him proud by showing him that I am changing my ways and inserting myself into a department that wants to make sure their citizens are top tier. I feel like the skills that he and my mom put together showed me how to survive and make the best out of any situation thrown at me and I use those skills to this day. With the SOP it shows me that officers are held to a certain standard here and with everything that I've seen so far those officers are keeping that standard and going above and beyond their call of duty. If I am able to join this Police force I feel that this will not only give me a better aspect/view on life but it will also show my family that I am willing to do what it takes when it comes to protecting them and doing it the right way. I appreciate the time taken to read this application and I hope that one day I am able to call myself a member of this police force. Thank you.

Do you have any experience in law enforcement?
    I have been apart of the NYPD and State Patrol in another universe. I have also been a corrections officer in my day dreams.

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)
    The BCSO are the sheriff and deputies that protect the entirety of Los Santos and it's citizens. These are going to be the first unit's on scene usually since they are in a higher patrol number around the city and surrounding area's and will usually get to the scene faster in most cases.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum):
    I am a great listener and know how to take orders especially when they benefit me in a way that will progress me in this department and help me succeed. I also feel that my troubled past helps me relate to criminals, it's easier to break them down and talk to them if they know that someone has been in their shoes and knows what they've been through so I can use that and help them find a better path.

► By submitting this application, I hereby authorize the release of all the above-mentioned information to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. I understand by submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the Sheriff’s Office. I understand that by submitting this application my full name will be validated through the In-Game criminal database system to verify the background information. I hereby certify that there are no willful misrepresentations in or falsification of any of the information provided in this application. I am aware that should an investigation disclose such misrepresentations or falsifications, my application will be rejected, and I will be disqualified from applying in the future for any position with the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office. Please be sure to review the responses before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by the applicant.

► If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting it.

David Long

2. Sierra Edwards

Sierra Edwards Member BCSO BCSO Captain Criminal

Pending Interview