1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Reviewed - Pending Decision (Wait for Contact) Danobot - Dev Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications [OPEN]' started by Danobot, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Danobot

Danobot Member BCSO Deputy

Getting to know you
    Steam Name: DanobotOfficial

RP Characters: Thor Raiden / Vincent McJiggle / Fernie Steel

Your Age(Min 18): 24

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf?: 8 Months

Are you currently a Staff member in any capacity?: Not currently.

In a minimum of 50 words, tell us about yourself: Well to start Im Irish but I dont sound Irish, I lived in Canada for the last 7-8 years of my life, I am currently a student with a plan to be a software developer as a career. Currently my coding skills are okay, I can read code, if figure out what it does, I can modify it if needed. In GTA I am proficient at texturing and vehicle mods. I also did texturing in Arma 3.

What made you decide to apply to join the Developer team? I decided to apply for the Developer team since I have done a fair bit of developing and texturing over the years re-texturing and general code hot fixes and modifications. But as well I just love doing it to be honest and I believe I have skills which I feel would be beneficial to the asset development team and I would love to be part of the team with this amazing Community.

In your own words what are the responsibilities associated with being a Developer: I would say the responsibilities of a Developer would be handling projects and tasks, and finishing them to the highest standard by the deadlines given, additionally we would be assisting the other developers should they need assistance, constantly listening to the community and paying attention to details on what is going on so that if something needs to be adjusted or attended to, we are aware and ready to handle it.

Do you have any specific skills or past experience that you could bring to the Developer Team? I have a lot of past experience within Modifying code and Texturing which ranges from ArmA 3 servers, Arma 3 Life Mod Servers, and other GTA V communities where I have made custom vehicles Textures, imported custom vehicles and modified their meta files to get them to work better and more efficiently and re textured vehicle liveries and clothing as well, over these years I've have developed the skill for this and not only do I feel I can be an asset but I think I can learn from this community too and Its other skilled developers as we work together.

What makes you a better applicant than others? I do not feel that I am "better" than the other devs who wishes to apply, as everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses which make them amazing too, sure I am great at re texturing but not as good at writing code but there is someone out there who isn't good at texturing but is an amazing coder. All we can do is do our best and that's what really matters and to help each other to achieve our goals.

How willing are you to help others over playing the game? I am always willing to help those in need whatever it may be, It would be my responsibility and honor as a staff member and developer.

How do you handle stressful situations? I handle stressful situations with a very calm and collected state of mind, and I will approach difficult situations with a positive attitude ready to get it done, I work really well on my own or with a team and I am not afraid to ask for help when needed, no one is perfect and sometimes we all need a helping hand and I'm okay with that, and I will learn from the situation and improve from it.

References and Examples:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    Asu40, Jesus El Gato and Aves like this.
  2. Jesus El Gato

Jesus El Gato Thai Chi Master Staff Member Developer Supporter

+1 I have seen Dano come a long way as a community member and think he can handle the responsibility as well as the workload. He has some things to learn but overall I think he has great potential.