1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Danny Gruscemi - BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by xanax, Jul 5, 2019.

1. xanax

xanax Member

Your Name: Danny Gruscemi

Steam Name: xanny

Date of Birth: 10/25/1999

Email Address: [email protected]

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Tell us about yourself (200 words)
    OOC: I've roleplayed for around seven years now bouncing between games and servers and have been on this specific server off and on since February of last year. I've RP'd in everything from Life is Feudal to an RP guild on Star Wars the Old Republic. FiveM is especially interesting to me because of the depth that it can have and is slowly achieving. I am hopeful of what it will become and don't intend on leaving it any time soon. As for other games I have played some off the top of my head that I recall and have memories to look back on and stories to tell are Life is Feudal Your Own, almost every ArmA 2 or 3 server you can think of (including City Life 2 and 3), several DayZ servers, Miscreated, ARK, ATLAS, and even SCUM.
    Also I sell shoes.

IC: Danny Gruscemi was born and raised in the city of Los Santos and, as a theater student, dreamed of becoming an actor. He was liked in school and never had any real problems growing up living in a good neighborhood with a lot of friends. He never saw the bad side of the town unless it was on the news. After high school Danny opened up to his father about wanting to be an actor but was met with unexpected resistance, his father (a stock broker) wanted him to do something he saw as more productive. His father wanted him to be a fire fighter, a lawyer, a doctor, or even a cop.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 Words)

IC: Throughout high school I wasn't sure what I wanted to do but in the years after I experienced what it was like in the disenfranchised communities of the city of Los Santos, my city, and I want to do something to help. I've tried volunteer work and looked into working in other emergency services but I feel that none of them would be able to put myself to as much use as possible in improving the lives of others. I am very athletic and personable, able to talk myself out of any situation and talk anybody into doing anything. Through my employment here at the Blaine County Sheriffs Office I hope to fulfill my wish to help less fortunate people than myself by being a presence in their neighborhood and by removing people who wish to do them harm psychologically or physically.

OOC: I've experienced the roleplay that the BCSO has had to offer for about a year now and I feel that I am finally up to the task of providing that roleplay myself. While the criminal portion of the server has been great to me and I feel that there is still a lot that it has to offer I am excited to see what the other side of the spectrum will bring. I've been a cop on other role play servers in other games (never FiveM) and enjoyed almost all of the experiences (wasn't a fan of most of the ArmA 3 servers because it was more of a team death match than RP) and I would like to go through the process all over again. The Blaine County Sheriffs Office is hopefully a mere stepping stone into becoming more involved in this side of the server and I hope to be able to provide a differing point of view than my counterparts when they attempt to claim or say something about the police in GreenLeaf.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement?

IC: No

OOC: My step father was in the SWAT team for his department for around four years before retiring and now works as a federal firearms instructor for the VA Hospital and other federal organizations. Growing up I liked to hear stories and learn as much as I could about his occupation so I understand the fortitude both mentally and physically that is required and I understand what is expected of someone in the position.

In a game sense I have been in the police force on almost every life server I have played on spanning from Stratis life before the files for Altis were released for ArmA 3 all the way to No Pixel (ArmA 3) more recently.

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming?

Since February of 2018 I have been active in the community off and on. Myself and my friends have started and stopped again twice in the past playing each time for around three months before quitting for some other bad video game. This is my third time back and I am about a month and a half into this current stint and am liking it more than ever.

Have you read the Law Enforcement Standards?

Yes

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 Words)

OOC: The BCSO provides a role play standard that is given as an example of what is expected to the community of Greenleaf while at the same time providing the other half to criminal role play which consists of the punishment and interaction portion of what criminals often see as just another fire fight. The BCSO uses opportunities like bank robberies or jewelry store heists to bring everybody back into a role play ideology by never breaking character and providing role play that is interesting and a reality check to the individuals who may have been looking for a quick buck. As an officer of the BCSO it is of my understanding that you are to be the best that you can be in a role play sense at all times and make sure that you are acting realistically in order to be an example to the rest of the community.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in your department? (50 words)

OOC: I have years of experience in communicating in quick and effective manners utilizing 10 codes and providing descriptions which are concrete and to the point. I excel in positioning in tense situations and making callouts when it is time for them. At the same time I am extremely patient and obedient when it comes to taking orders or even giving them and look for any way I can avoid conflict in both a role play sense and in an OOC sense. I do not like arguing and do not lose my cool with people over "banter" or even personal attacks. I take beatings and walk it off like it didn't happen and don't hold grudges over small or even large things. I am personable to be around and talk to and can also hold my own in a fight. As I stated before my communication skills are unrivaled and I am prepared for any situation and have likely experienced something similar before in either another community or on this one.

Wolfe likes this.
  2. Dwergje

Dwergje Member Supporter Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Good afternoon Mr. Gruscemi,

Thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Cadet program. We, the Training and Recruitment Division, are currently reviewing your application. You should expect a formal response regarding the status of your application within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Kind regards,
    Captain Marlow Baker

3. Dwergje

Dwergje Member Supporter Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Mr. Stryker,

We have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, we have declined your application to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office for the following reasons:
    • Application is missing questions / requirements
    You may re-apply any time Be sure to improve on or fix the listed reasons.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Regards,
    Captain Marlow Baker