1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Damon White - BCSO application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by SamB, Oct 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamB

SamB New Member Criminal

Applicant's Full Name: Damon White

Steam Name: Sam B https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198183876795/

Discord Email: Sam B#3192

Date of Birth: 04/23/2001 (The DOB I used on the forums was a randomly entered DOB)

Do you have a microphone? Yes

What time zone are you in? PST

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming? I have been a member of GLG for a little over a month.

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure? Yes, I have read it.

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum) IRL my name is Sam and I am 18 years old, I live in Canada but I was born in Germany I moved to Canada with my family of 7 when I was only a year old. I am the youngest of all 5 children and I love to play sports, when I am not playing FiveM I enjoy going down to my local dirt bike track and practicing for upcoming races that I am participating in I also play basketball and I used to play hockey so I guess you could say I am an athletic person, currently I am planning to move out and live with my eldest brother in Edmonton he's one of the managers at the Mercedes Benz down there and I am currently planning to get an apprenticeship for Mechanics, ever since I was a kid I was fascinated with motorized vehicles and I would always tear apart old weed whackers and make little motorized boats with their engines, aside from all that I have been roleplaying for about 5 years now. I started on Arma 3 life playing on NoPixel and other servers like that NoPixel ended up closing and all the hype was about some game called FiveM, I decided to try it out and I loved it, I have near to 1000 hours on FiveM so that says a lot.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriff's Office? (300 words minimum) Well at first I wanted to be apart of the SASP but the applications currently closed for that department but there is very little difference between the SASP and BCSO. Honestly I don't really care what department I am apart of as long as I can be a Police officer and enforce the laws I am happy, I have actually applied for the BSCO before but sadly my application had been denied, I was really bummed about that but I got word that there was a new Captain for the BSCO meaning I could get another chance of becoming an LEO since there are going to be a few changes I also like the BCSO cars a little better haha, aside from that I wanted to be apart of the BSCO ever since I joined GLG with my other character (Dayquan Smith) I just had an urge to apply for the BCSO so I finally built up the courage to fill out an application. I have been a police officer on other servers like Georgia State Roleplay and it was amazing, I just loved the police side Roleplay and being on Greenleaf and seeing police officers do simple things such as performing traffic stops or responding to robberies and just patrolling just makes me miss that whole LEO side of things, I have a lot of experience being an LEO and I am ready to become one on GLG, If I got hired as an LEO for the BCSO I would take it very seriously and I would try to put all my effort and a lot of my time into it I am a very fast learner so if needed I will be able to pick up all of the proceeders and skills that are needed to be an LEO for Greenleaf gaming.

Do you have any experience in law enforcement? I don't have any experience of being an LEO in real life but I do have experience of being an LEO on FiveM, I have been a Seargent on a server called Georgia State Role-Play but I ended up leaving that server due to the community being toxic and the servers RP being all-around garbage.

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum) the BCSO protects and serves the people patrolling the streets of Los Santos to make sure that Los Santos is safe, they role models to the community and are brave people that will do whatever it takes to keep their brothers and others safe enforcing laws and informing citizens of their wrongdoings.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum) A lot of my FiveM hours are of me being an LEO, all I did on GSRP was go on duty from day till night meaning I know how to handle various situations and I know how to keep calm in stressful situations. I also take things like this very seriously and try my best to be the best I can.

► By submitting this application, I hereby authorize the release of all the above-mentioned information to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. I understand by submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the Sheriff’s Office. I understand that by submitting this application my full name will be validated through the In-Game criminal database system to verify the background information. I hereby certify that there are no willful misrepresentations in or falsification of any of the information provided in this application. I am aware that should an investigation disclose such misrepresentations or falsifications, my application will be rejected, and I will be disqualified from applying in the future for any position with the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office. Please be sure to review the responses before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by the applicant.

► If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting.

Damon White

2. Sierra Edwards

Sierra Edwards Member BCSO BCSO Captain Criminal

We would like to set you up for an interview. Please let us know times you are available.
    Thanks,
    Captain S. Edwards

3. SamB

SamB New Member Criminal

I'm available whenever just send me an email on discord when you're ready.

4. Sierra Edwards

If you can be ready here soon we can get you going tonight

5. SamB

SamB New Member Criminal

I'm ready
    just HMU when you have time please.

6. Sierra Edwards

Please feel free to apply again in 30 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.